bluek.co.jp

Thread: bluek.co.jp

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

bluek.co.jp

Has anyone purchased a watch from bluek.co.jp and if so what was the whole experience like, good value, genuine product, good service etc?
    I am very keen on the Longines Evidenza L2.671.4.58.6 and bluek seems to be the only place I can find one that is not an obvious fake.

wpn

Re: bluek.co.jp

Did you purchase your watch from them? I would also liked to know.

On a side note, I have contacted them and according to their email they say their watches are real (I'm trying to purchase an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean). With a little more research I've done on this company, their Facebook account seems legit, however with my inability to read japanese, my findings are quite limited.

Not sure if this means anything.

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-bluek.co.jp-safe.html

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by R.Palace; January 29th, 2013 at 08:42.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

I wouldnt do any business with them.use google language converter on there site.
    ◆ ◆ For the delivery of the commodity
    ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
    shipped within 3 business days after the order] ⇒ [COD
    shipped within 3 business days after payment is confirmed postal bank transfer ⇒ []
    [ shipped within 3 business days after approval My loan loan] ⇒
    take several days or more of the above products and Toyo part ※.
    In that case, you will be contacted by e-mail during business hours, our working days.

※ When COD can not be able to deliver your destination more than 7 days.
    If you take the payment within 3 working days by bank transfer, postal payment method, it is possible to target delivery date more than 7 days.

◆ ◆ For commodity that can not be wrapping
    ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
    products that are listed in the product page and the "Can not wrapping" is,
    will send without wrapping even if you choose the wrapping
    you Please understand beforehand because it will.

wpn

Quote Originally Posted by dedward View Post
    I wouldnt do any business with them.use google language converter on there site.
    ◆ ◆ For the delivery of the commodity
    ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
    shipped within 3 business days after the order] ⇒ [COD
    shipped within 3 business days after payment is confirmed postal bank transfer ⇒ []
    [ shipped within 3 business days after approval My loan loan] ⇒
    take several days or more of the above products and Toyo part ※.
    In that case, you will be contacted by e-mail during business hours, our working days.

※ When COD can not be able to deliver your destination more than 7 days.
    If you take the payment within 3 working days by bank transfer, postal payment method, it is possible to target delivery date more than 7 days.

◆ ◆ For commodity that can not be wrapping
    ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
    products that are listed in the product page and the "Can not wrapping" is,
    will send without wrapping even if you choose the wrapping
    you Please understand beforehand because it will.
    The bank transfer part was confirmed when I sent them an email, I've also contacted chrono24.com asking them if this seller was legit as they're listed on their website too, however I haven't received a response...
    Could you tell me what exactly makes that translation bad?

I'm also REALLY wanting to know if they're legit or not. They have fantastic prices on Edox watches...but perhaps too good to be true. Payment by bank transfer is a put off for me.

wpn

Quote Originally Posted by mogun View Post
    I'm also REALLY wanting to know if they're legit or not. They have fantastic prices on Edox watches...but perhaps too good to be true. Payment by bank transfer is a put off for me.
    From all my research and emails I've sent them, I've gather that they're either selling fakes, or grey market watches.

They told me they bulk buy and that is why their watches are so cheap - also they have international warranty but you have to send it back to their store.

Delievry isn't covered by them either...I think I might stick to feldmar for my watch, not sure if it's worth risking it over 500 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by wpn View Post
    From all my research and emails I've sent them, I've gather that they're either selling fakes, or grey market watches.

They told me they bulk buy and that is why their watches are so cheap - also they have international warranty but you have to send it back to their store.

Delievry isn't covered by them either...I think I might stick to feldmar for my watch, not sure if it's worth risking it over 500 bucks
    Fake and grey market are two diff things. Grey market are not fake, they are real and authentic watches, and fakes are replicas.

wpn

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy C View Post
    Fake and grey market are two diff things. Grey market are not fake, they are real and authentic watches, and fakes are replicas.
    yeah I know, notice the "or", what I'm saying is they're selling around 5-600 dollars off the price I got quoted from Feldmar for the Omega watch I want. They could either be selling a really good fake watch, or a grey market watch

I will bump this thread. I'd like to know if anybody has a conclusive answer to the OP's question...

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information