Which brands make atomic sync watches?

Thread: Which brands make atomic sync watches?

Which brands make atomic sync watches?

Which brands make atomic sync watches? I know g-shock / casio / oceanus does. Who else? I saw a "Citizen Skymaster" that had atomic sync, so I want to expand my horizons and see what else can do it.

Re: Which brands make atomic sync watches?

Citizen and Seiko also make atomic watches but I think not as well known as Casio, especially Seiko.

... Junghans...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

v76

I don't want atomic sync ... I want an atomic clock on my wrist!
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by waffle View Post
    Which brands make atomic sync watches? I know g-shock / casio / oceanus does. Who else? I saw a "Citizen Skymaster" that had atomic sync, so I want to expand my horizons and see what else can do it.

Add Timex to the list.

There are some ebay-only 'brands'.
    German: Junghans Meister Chronoscope | Nomos Tangente | Stowa Exima ETA & PUW 560
    Others: Accurist World Time Chronograph | Mondaine solar powered | Omega Seamaster 'Calypso' | Orient Blue Mako | Orient CVZ0001B ana-digi | Reena WeatherMaster VII

Quote Originally Posted by v76 View Post
    I don't want atomic sync ... I want an atomic clock on my wrist!
    That's what I'm talking about. Soon my friend, soon...

Check it: from my very first post at WUS about an even more intriguing was the possibility of each of us having our very own atomic wrist watch, without the need for radio signals to sync.

NIST Demonstrates Miniature Atomic Clock
    NIST researchers have demonstrated a minuscule atomic clock with inner workings about the size of a grain of rice and potential applications in atomically precise timekeeping in portable, battery-powered devices for secure wireless communications, more precise navigation, and other applications. The "physics package" of the clock, believed to be the smallest in the world, is about 1.5 millimeters on a side and about 4 millimeters tall, consumes less than 75 thousandths of a watt, and has a stability of about one part in 10 billion, equivalent to a clock that would neither gain nor lose more than a second in 300 years.

NIST researchers are also demonstrating the potential to fabricate and assemble the physics package using the low-cost, mass-production techniques used to make semiconductor devices, which should eventually lead to a complete atomic clock about 1 cubic centimeter in size (about the size of a pencil eraser) powered by a battery. Such miniature atomic clocks are not intended to compete for accuracy and stability with the world’s most accurate atomic clocks such as the NIST-F1 cesium fountain atomic clock, but could make dramatic improvements in the many consumer and military electronic devices that rely on stable and accurate timing for wireless communications, navigation, and other applications. Click here for more information.

The NIST chip-scale atomic clock program is supported by NIST and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
    Tianjin Jun Shi 天津君士潛海計時儀器 Military Diver
    Orient オリエント時計
    Blue TT Diver 2ER00004D
    Sea-Gull 海鷗手錶 Chrono 1963 Chinese Air Force Re-issue
    Casio カシオ G-Shock Riseman Solar Multi-band 6 GW9200-1
    Casio カシオ G-Shock White Solar Multi-band 6 GWM850-7CR
    Yes Watch The Kundalini L102.4
    Yes Watch The Cozmo Symbol #K501
    Seiko セイコー Men's SS Silver Dial SGF459
    Seiko セイコー Military Chronograph SDWB63P

v76

Quote Originally Posted by DSLAM View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. Soon my friend, soon...

Check it: from my very first post at WUS about an even more intriguing was the possibility of each of us having our very own atomic wrist watch, without the need for radio signals to sync.

NIST Demonstrates Miniature Atomic Clock
    NIST researchers have demonstrated a minuscule atomic clock with inner workings about the size of a grain of rice and potential applications in atomically precise timekeeping in portable, battery-powered devices for secure wireless communications, more precise navigation, and other applications. The "physics package" of the clock, believed to be the smallest in the world, is about 1.5 millimeters on a side and about 4 millimeters tall, consumes less than 75 thousandths of a watt, and has a stability of about one part in 10 billion, equivalent to a clock that would neither gain nor lose more than a second in 300 years.

NIST researchers are also demonstrating the potential to fabricate and assemble the physics package using the low-cost, mass-production techniques used to make semiconductor devices, which should eventually lead to a complete atomic clock about 1 cubic centimeter in size (about the size of a pencil eraser) powered by a battery. Such miniature atomic clocks are not intended to compete for accuracy and stability with the world’s most accurate atomic clocks such as the NIST-F1 cesium fountain atomic clock, but could make dramatic improvements in the many consumer and military electronic devices that rely on stable and accurate timing for wireless communications, navigation, and other applications. Click here for more information.

The NIST chip-scale atomic clock program is supported by NIST and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
    My Precious will soon be mine! All mine!! Give or take a few years ...
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Thread Information