Which Breitling Would You Get If This Was Your Collection? (Pics inside)
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Which Breitling Would You Get If This Was Your Collection? (Pics inside)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which Breitling Would You Get If This Was Your Collection? (Pics inside)

I visited the flagship Breitling store in NYC and Iíve got to say that I was very impressed with the staff there. They were more than happy to show me the models I wanted to look at, and the lady even sat me down and offered to pour me some champaign while I was looking/asking question/gawking. I declined as I donít drink, but I found it to be thoughtful nonetheless.

I told her I would be graduating from university soon and that Iím looking to buy a new watch to celebrate, so Iíve got some time to save up :P I will be graduating in December.

Here is my CURRENT lineup (Glycine, SARB, SKX, Datejust)
    Based off of my collection, which of these fit best? Iím really partial to either the Colt or the Superocean because I need a Swiss diver, but I really want the classic Breitling raised bezel. My gripes with the colt is that the logo is only painted and not applied (I know, itís silly)and that itís only 20atm; I find that the ďcoolnessĒ factor of the 300m water resistance on the Avenger GMT to be awesome, but Iím wondering if 2 GMTs is redundant. Lastly, I love the Superocean, but not so much the bezel, as I mentioned before, I really like the raised one.

I hope that wasnít too hard to read through lol. Now for the pics! Iíll upload the highest quality, hopefully it doesnít turn out to be a mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seiko SKX007K2
    Rolex Datejust 1601

Re: Which Breitling Would You Get If This Was Your Collection? (Pics inside)

So you don't have a chronograph, and you want a Breitling? Hmm, I wonder what you should get...
    JessePinkman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston77 View Post
    So you don't have a chronograph, and you want a Breitling? Hmm, I wonder what you should get...
    Hahah Iím already considering a different chronograph for the collection that I like better ;) Good suggestion though, thanks.

Seiko SKX007K2
    Rolex Datejust 1601

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive

They're pretty similar...not much to differentiate them other than the GMT function, and you have that covered as you said... I don't think this is something anyone else can answer for you. The decision has nothing to do with how they fit into your collection as they are all black-dial divers; its just which one you like most.
    Brucemduncan likes this.

Looking at your current collection, wouldn't Breitling watches be too large?

Don’t tell everyone but the only Breitling that tempts me is the SOH.
    ajbutler13 and Tommywine0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by katiedaddy View Post
    Looking at your current collection, wouldn't Breitling watches be too large?
    I tried them both on, love the size of both :) Confession: I used to own a 44mm Citizen eco-drive...

Seiko SKX007K2
    Rolex Datejust 1601

I have owned a handful of Breitling watches over the years (still have one but put up for sale), I do miss Chrono Avenger and Hercules the most.

How about a blue dial SOH?
    ajbutler13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Don’t tell everyone but the only Breitling that tempts me is the SOH.
    Yes, the SOH is one of the best lookers out there. Definitely on my short list.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information