Bulova moonwatch all the sudden died
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Bulova moonwatch all the sudden died

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bulova moonwatch all the sudden died

Today I wore my moon watch, took it to a business meeting it worked the whole 4.5 hours I was there took it home still worked grabbed my harley still working great when I put it in my vest pocket. When I got to where I was going I noticed the seconds hand at the 6 had stopped and the watch was no longer keeping time. The chrono still works though? Got home pulled the batary tested it on a multi meter it has the correct voltage. Called amazon they said they would return it the az rep said that once the shipping center has scanned the lable they will refund $293 and when they get the watch they will refund the remaining $67. I have read all the return information and I see nothing that states that only that they will return %80 of the purchasing cost. So st this point should I return it and take my chances or should I send it to the amazon asurion warranty dept and try to get them to fix it either way it’s a gamble what do you guys think?

Re: Bulova moonwatch all the sudden died

I’d send it back. I don’t return things often but Amazon has been great about returns. Usually I get a full refund as soon as I file the return notice. You really have nothing to worry about with Amazon. I don’t know why they would not do a full refund right away though unless you are new to Amazon and don’t have a history. Was this sold by Amazon or a third party seller?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AFG08 View Post
    I’d send it back. I don’t return things often but Amazon has been great about returns. Usually I get a full refund as soon as I file the return notice. You really have nothing to worry about with Amazon. I don’t know why they would not do a full refund right away though unless you are new to Amazon and don’t have a history. Was this sold by Amazon or a third party seller?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It was sold by amazon. But it’s somthing they no longer carry and it’s out of their return window ( i bought it at the end of February revived it in March).

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That is a great watch and can be had for similar deals most of the time. I would return it and buy new again.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatScott View Post
    That is a great watch and can be had for similar deals most of the time. I would return it and buy new again.
    Name:  D4823FB6-DBD6-443D-BD3E-CC47F1F2AC47_1528287107326.jpeg
Views: 61
Size:  939.5 KB
    I loved this watch I see most of the below $400 deals are gone at this point, maby it’s just a waiting game but who’s to say I don’t buy another one and the same thing happens. I would really hate to get stuck with one that’s not returnable if this happens again. Maybe I’ll call Bulova and see how much a replacement movement is Just Incase I have to replace it again or Maybe that might be the more cost effective way to go?

I called the Bulova Service Center talked to one of the guys there he said send it in and address it with att and his name and he would cover it under warranty. He said the movements is shot that seconds hand isn’t suppose to stop for any reason.
    johnMcKlane and Perseus like this.

You can't test a battery by checking the voltage. A weak battery will still show the same voltage, but the current draw will be weak. A more accurate way to test batteries is to test the battery under load. That said, your chrono still worked, so it's not likely the battery that's the cause. Hope you get it fixed, and I really hope it's not a systemic issue. I own one also!
    mharris660 likes this.

Sounds like it could be ill so I’d return it if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Sounds like it could be ill so I’d return it if I were you.
    After talking to the guy at the Bulova Service Center. He said he would replace the movment under warranty so I’m gonna go that route
    johnMcKlane and brandon\ like this.

Got my watch back from Bulova this morning and it’s good as new 👍🏻👍🏻 They warrantied the movment at no cost to me great customer service
    Last edited by Alwayslate707; June 26th, 2018 at 06:38. Reason: Typo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information