I'm about to purchase my first luxury watch. I'm about 28 and i've been working for a few years and saved enough to spend about $3000 on a watch. I'm a women so looking for ladies watches
Here are a couple of criteria I have for my watch:
- Swiss watch (I've been a fan and would love to get something Swiss)
- Automatic (I've always owned Quartz dials)
- Versatile - both dressy and every day.
- Metal/Ceramic strap (basically, no leather strap)
- Maybe 1-2 small diamonds? (I'm ok either way)
- Maybe a date window (I'm ok either way)
- Not too big a dial
I've been looking and I found 2 brands and watches I liked:
- Rado True automatic diamond --
- Longines Record Collection --
- Longines Flagship --
Is there a brand that fits within the price range or a model you would recommend me looking at? This is the first time I'm purchasing a watch so would love to get a little bit of pro/cons as well between the brands?
I haven't found so much written about Rado - are the ceramic watch straps good?