Buying from Power Sellers

Thread: Buying from Power Sellers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying from Power Sellers

Hey guys just want your opinion on buying from so called "power sellers" on ebay. Is it safe to buy from such sellers? In particular, I am looking at this watch, whats your opinion on it?

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; November 14th, 2009 at 19:15.

Re: Buying from Power Sellers

I'd say your fairly safe buying from a power seller, and to me that looks like a genuine JLC.

Brasseye

For what its worth, I've bought a few things from eBay, a couple of watches and a laptop computer to be exact. I bought from power sellers and every deal has been on the level. I'm not saying its impossible to be ripped off by sellers on eBay, but on the whole, power sellers get high ratings because they sell genuine products.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Does not matter if you buy from a seller or power seller. Buy the seller first, check his feedback, check google or watch related fora.

Watch looks legit to mee but dial will need some cleaning.

In general a Power Seller is good ...

but check their feedback. If they have a lot of transactions and 100% positive feedback then it should be safe. I just completed a purchase from one and everything was smooth.

I would trust most sellers with a lot of positive feedback. The DANGER is posting something you want to buy from ebay on WUS.....too many watch addicts who might be tempted to buy it right away!

Ive seen power sellers who have sold dozens of fake items and received positive feedback. You have to check the seller out no matter what, and then check the buyers out--make sure they are people who know what they are buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    I would trust most sellers with a lot of positive feedback. The DANGER is posting something you want to buy from ebay on WUS.....too many watch addicts who might be tempted to buy it right away!
    Haha you know what, I thought about that but its a risk I had to take!

Thank you everybody... I'm kind of on the fence because its been over 24 hrs and he hasn't replied to my question. But its very tempting......

Quote Originally Posted by takman View Post
    Thank you everybody... I'm kind of on the fence because its been over 24 hrs and he hasn't replied to my question. But its very tempting......
    People (businesses) that sell a lot of items on eBay are actually running fairly large enterprises, and typically are a one or two person operation. Don't be put off if it takes a couple of days to get a response. If a seller is a "power seller" he/she/it is likely quite busy. I've bought many more than 200 items through eBay over the past 12 years with no serious problems. As othrs have said, read the feedback; ask your questions; buy the seller.

On the other hand . . . I can wear another watch!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information