Came upon tis company, What do you think

Thread: Came upon tis company, What do you think

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Came upon tis company, What do you think

I happened to stumble upon this watch company called LUM-TEC. I was wondering if any of the intelligent forum members here have any input on those watches. I must say the appear pretty impressive for any one looking for an inexpensive daily beater. The lume and style is what caught my eye, very appealing. I don't have much experience with quartz movement watches but am considering one. Any thoughts? I did not post the link to their site as to I'm not sure if it would violate any rules. I certainly enjoy this forum and would not want to anger anyone. Any thoughts or imput is welcome, good or bad, Thanks.:thanks

Re: Came upon tis company, What do you think

I don't know if I'm one of the intelligent forum members but I did see them on the WatchUSeek brand list. Your might try the PilMil Forum though. Might be more their type of watch.

https://www.watchuseek.com/site/brandslist.htm
    Greetings from that Island they call Long!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sendel View Post
    I don't know if I'm one of the intelligent forum members but I did see them on the WatchUSeek brand list. Your might try the PilMil Forum though. Might be more their type of watch.

https://www.watchuseek.com/site/brandslist.htm
    Thanks, actually....I never knew there was something like a brand list here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks, that directed me to their website. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with those watches. They look cool but as we all know "don't judge a book by its cover".

No experience with the specific watches, but I know a review has been posted on the site. Also, the owner of Lum-Tec is a member here (Ray Knight) and is an awesome guy to deal with. I've had a custom watch made by him and wouldn't hesitate to recommend his other products based on my experience with him.

Let me see if i can find the other review...
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...hlight=lum-tec
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...hlight=lum-tec
    Chris
    Glashutte Original Panomaticluna XL, Doxa Sharkhunter GMT, Seiko Monster Mod, Dwatch, Longines Legend Diver, Hamilton Maestro, Vostok Expedition, Volmax Aviator Flying Tank, Vostok Lunokhod, Custom PAM Homage, Nixon Mahogany Rotolog, St Mortiz Storm Chronograph

Thank-You very much. Rather interesting lume on those. I had to put my sunglasses on to view.

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by skillet View Post
    I happened to stumble upon this watch company called LUM-TEC. I was wondering if any of the intelligent forum members here have any input on those watches. I must say the appear pretty impressive for any one looking for an inexpensive daily beater. The lume and style is what caught my eye, very appealing. I don't have much experience with quartz movement watches but am considering one. Any thoughts? I did not post the link to their site as to I'm not sure if it would violate any rules. I certainly enjoy this forum and would not want to anger anyone. Any thoughts or imput is welcome, good or bad, Thanks.:thanks
    Did you make use of the cross-forum-search-function ? Probably not but our search function is very helpful to get started with.............

I just received a LUM-TEC Combat B1 earlier this week, and am very pleased so far. The watch has a lot of nice features for the price, and the lume speaks for itself. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chris/Ray Knight - he's a pleasure to communicate with. If you have questions/concerns, just email him - he's courteous and lightning fast with his replies.

Yea, I've been real curious about this watch too. I've been looking at a lot of pvd watches lately, and really like the look of these. That orange lume is a bit much for me, but the B series and the M5 are watches I would really like to see, and get some WUS feedback on.

I have one of Chris' M4 LE watches, and I absolutely love it. I'll post photos later for you.
    Cheers,
    Christopher

Current
    :
    Omega Speedmaster - LE Apollo Soyuz
    Omega PO

No more watches for a while for me !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information