Can anybody tell me another watch brand that makes watches similar to invicta?
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Can anybody tell me another watch brand that makes watches similar to invicta?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Can anybody tell me another watch brand that makes watches similar to invicta?

I really like invicta watches because of their styles. Is there another brand that makes watch styles similarly? Like invicta russian divers, bolt Zeus, sub aqua, and venom.

Re: Can anybody tell me another watch brand that makes watches similar to invicta?

This ought to be good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is there a watch brand that makes a watch similar to invicta bolt Zeus?

Is there a watch brand that makes a watch similar to an invicta bolt Zeus? Is there a specific model that a brand makes that looks similar? If so wats th t name of the model and brand please

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Can anybody tell me another watch brand that makes watches similar to invicta?

Stuhrling and Android are close in price range and similiar concept to watch designs. Also TW Steel and a notch up would be something from U-Boat
    -JP

If u like that brand, why not just buy them? They always have "amazing" sales going on.....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    jjenk123, sk412, tony20009 and 1 others like this.

Name:  51YTBIdScBL.jpg
Views: 880
Size:  35.3 KB

Zenith Tourbillon
    Current Rotation:
    Tudor Black Bay (on OEM bracelet) | Rado Original Automatic 648.0408.3.161 | Royal Orient WE0011JB | Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 311.30.42.30.01.005 | Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR

G-Shock collection:
    GW-M5630E-9JR, GA-400-4A, DW-6900SG, GW-5000-1JF, GWF-1000-1DR, GW-200Z-1DR, GW-9200-1, GX-56-1B, G-5600E, G-6900-1, DW-5600MS, G-7302RL (non-functioning)

Wishlist:
    Credor ​Eichi (when pigs fly) | Credor ​Eichi II (when fishes talk) | FP Journe Chronometre Bleu (acquired) | Urban Jurgensen & Sonner Ref. 3 (acquired) | D.Dornbluth & Sohn Cal. 99.5 (acquired) | Moritz Grossmann BENU Rose Gold ​(acquired)

**Sig limit reached...**

As gaudy and cheaply made?....I'm sure it must be others, none that I can remember right this minute.

Re: Is there a watch brand that makes a watch similar to invicta bolt Zeus?

Probably not....
    Last edited by eddiea; October 29th, 2013 at 17:31.

Hublot, or you could just buy a medium sized disco ball & chain it to your wrist. Probably have the same effect...

.....Go Speed Racer !
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information