Can anyone identify this watch with the YELLOW FACE and the silver and black band?

Thread: Can anyone identify this watch with the YELLOW FACE and the silver and black band?

Can anyone identify this watch with the YELLOW FACE and the silver and black band?

I'm hoping that someone can help me identify the brand and model of this watch. Sorry for the poor quality of the image, it was the best that I was able to manage.

Name:  WhatWatch.JPG
Views: 805
Size:  15.5 KB

From what I could make out the face is yellow, surrounded by an inner silver bezel, then an outer black bezel. The band is silver black stripes running between "H" like links. On the lower portion of the band the black stripes become solid. There do not appear to be any buttons or knobs on the left side of the watch, but there is POSSIBLY one (or more) on the right.

From the source of the image, I estimate that the watch was manufactured some time prior to March 20th, 2002; although could have been LONG before that and certainly could have continued production afterwards.

I'd love to hear what kjind you think it is, and ideally I'd love a link or a photo for comparison purposes.

Any guesses?

Thanks!
    Man of Adventure

Re: Can anyone identify this watch with the YELLOW FACE and the silver and black band?

I think that this is an older Esq (by Movado) watch, part of their "Rally" series. I couldn't find the yellow dial version but this pic (taken from the 'bay) shows a white dial version of the watch.
    Name:  esq rally.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  40.7 KB

Re: Can anyone identify this watch with the YELLOW FACE and the silver and black band?

Quote Originally Posted by ramirez1970 View Post
    I think that this is an older Esq (by Movado) watch, part of their "Rally" series. I couldn't find the yellow dial version but this pic (taken from the 'bay) shows a white dial version of the watch.
    Name:  esq rally.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  40.7 KB
    Yeah that's it for sure! Thanks! Here's another shot from the side:

Anyone know what years it was made or have a pic with the yellow face?
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I know its a year old but if your still interested in finding your watch it's an ESQ (esquire) watch and probably a couple of years old by now. I tried to upload a couple of pictures but they were too large and I don't have a program right now to shrink it to a size acceptable on this website. The model number is 300517 and it's a chronograph type. If your still interested in a picture let me know and i'll upload a couple.

Yes, it is an ESQ model #300517. I have owned one since Sep 2001.

Name:  ESQ 300517.JPG
Views: 400
Size:  81.7 KB

I am constantly amazed at how people can identify quite uncommon watches from blown up, pixelated images.

Just wow.

- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
    Oris Big Crown Pointer Date (in red!) | Oris Artix Date | Glycine Airman DC-4 GMT | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Bernhardt Corsair GMT | Nth Naken Renegade | Hamilton Jazzmaster Square | Citizen Grand Classic | Kronaby Apex | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Samurai | Prometheus Jellyfish Yellow | Spinnaker Bradner | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" |

Thread Information