Can we get a What do you know about this Forum...anyone seen this type before

Thread: Can we get a What do you know about this Forum...anyone seen this type before

Can we get a What do you know about this Forum...anyone seen this type before

Browsing Fleabay today,(always a nice time killer) ran across this one
    Attachment 979528
    I have done a Google on it and nothing did some poking around here and nothing... don't know what it is this one (if it can be had for a good price) appeals to me, which is the number one thing I think, but a little back ground would be GREAT. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks All!
    Last edited by TimmyB; February 20th, 2013 at 16:03.

Re: Can we get a What do you know about this Forum...anyone seen this type before

You can ask in the Vintage forum for any of this.
    FYI Hayward was a Hampden brand but I doubt Hampden made this one - since it is probably from around 1950 and Hampden ceased US production in 1930. Maybe it was sold by the Mannheimer Company who owned the brand back then. You would need to post a picture of the movement for any further ID.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Re: Can we get a What do you know about this Forum...anyone seen this type before

Thank you so much for the starting point. As someone who is just learning they have a watch problem (admitting it is the first step) I cant thank everyone enough for your help!

Thread Information