Can't access forum page using Google Chrome

Thread: Can't access forum page using Google Chrome

Can't access forum page using Google Chrome

Hey guys, I can't get to the main Public Forum page, or any sub forum page using my preferred browser, Google Chrome. I can get into thread just fine, but when trying to get to any forum, I receive this message:

The file is downloading.
    After the download is complete, the file will be scanned.
    Navigating to another page will interrupt the download, which will then need to be restarted from the beginning.

I got here by using Internet Explorer, but then when I tried to go back, I got this message on IE:

File download was cancelled by user.
    The file download was blocked by a popup blocker. Temporarily disable the popup blocker(s) to download the file.
    Add the URL to your exception list.
    If proxy server is set in your browser, the proxy server address should be added to your exception list.

Is this affecting anyone else?
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar

Re: Can't access forum page using Google Chrome

I am using Chrome at this moment, I haven't experienced any problems. It sounds more like something maybe wrong with your PC? Are you using the Internet from a corporate network or from home?
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

-- John Maynard Keynes

I'm also using Google Chrome without any issues. I was also able to browse the forum with Firefox.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Whatever the issue is, it seems to have resolved itself. I haven't had any issues in the past half hour or so. Must have been a network issue, but this was the only site affected.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

That's it buddy! Blame the network. Typical user! Far be it that the user was doing something wrong or the workstation was messed up. Always something is wrong with the network. Sheesh!!!

-T <=======Network Engineer
    So what difference does it make, whether it's 20 minutes or 20 years, since neither amounts to the faintest echo of the tiniest whisper in the thunder of time.

Thread Information