Can't get a response from H2O - Page 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Can't get a response from H2O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Can't get a response from H2O

Not all microbrands are like this, but it's a pitfall of dealing with what may be literally a one man shop. At this point, I would figure out if you've been charged, contest it with your credit card company or PayPal, however you paid for it, notify H20 that you're no longer interested would like to cancel should the order ever finish processing, and move on.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Thanks for the replies. I love micro-brands, and I love my Orca - really wanted the Torpedo case though. I guess I will contest the transaction with my credit card company and see if they can get a hold of him. That will resolve it one way or another.
    It seems I have too few wrists...

You will get instant response when the credit card company reverses the charges. It will affect his standing with the card company if you report it as a fraudulent transaction (paid but goods not sent). Most vendors I have come across will get in touch to try to recover the cost unless of course if he has too much money and $700 is nothing to him.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

On the website it actually says 4-6 weeks delivery for an Orca case. Made for your specific order....

Let’s be fair this is not some massive wholesale factory that just pump mass produced stuff out .

The quality and value are pretty high

https://www.h2o-watch.com/h2o-orca-o...se-config.html
    Where no counsel is the people fall, but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Instagram: @tophstewart

References
    All liinked in one thread
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/my...rs-903425.html

My experience with Clemens has been great. Yes, he didn't respond the very same day, but certainly he was helpful and kind. I am sure you can find also tons of positive references in WUS about the brand.

All the best, and hope you clarify your issues.
    ALS Lange1 | JLC TT1931 | ROLEX BLNR | AP RO15400 | NOMOS Tangente | OMEGA Seamaster 1957 | IWC Portuguese | BLANCPAIN FF Mil-Spec | PAM 217 | H. ASAOKA Kurono | LONGINES Legend Diver ND

Thanks folks... I have heard many a good thing about him/the brand which is why I'm surprised/disappointed. I missed the delivery timeline statement - thanks @toph - and that's fine, now that I know. I still think that you should get an email response from customer service. I guess I should wait and see since it's already been 3 weeks!

I also despise poor customer service , and a lack of reply is not really acceptable. However, the products are great and having owned 3 orcas over the years I’ve never had an issue.

So hopefully there is a reasonable explanation on why he has not responded..

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mrcopps View Post
    Thanks folks... I have heard many a good thing about him/the brand which is why I'm surprised/disappointed. I missed the delivery timeline statement - thanks @toph - and that's fine, now that I know. I still think that you should get an email response from customer service. I guess I should wait and see since it's already been 3 weeks!
    Where no counsel is the people fall, but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Instagram: @tophstewart

References
    All liinked in one thread
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/my...rs-903425.html

Quote Originally Posted by mrcopps View Post
    Also possible that customer service, assembly, shipping and reading email queries are all handled by one or 1.5 people. A small online business can get a lot of emails. You have 100% protection by paying with a credit card. I would just relax, set this aside for a couple of weeks. The most that you could be out would be the time to file a fraud claim with the card company.

Quote Originally Posted by lvt View Post
    H2O?

I hope they didn't vaporize.
    They could of froze. That would explain slower reaction time.
    noregrets likes this.

Hmm.. I think my last response has been removed. However I'm happy to report the case was shipped today! I recieved an email (all in German) but it's now on it's way. Never did hear from customer service, but I'm glad it's been sent. In case it was deleted in this thread there actually is a disclaimer I missed on the website that says there is a 4-6 week wait for this type of order.

Thanks for the replies folks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information