Can't get a response from H2O
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Can't get a response from H2O

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can't get a response from H2O

Hi y'all,

I ordered an Orca case from the website May 24th and it still says "processing". I have emailed the company asking for an update (after waiting almost 2 weeks). I have also messaged them (Clemens I believe) here on WUS.

I have gotten no response - does anyone know if there is a Holiday or some other reason my order isn't moving forward and there is no response? Is there a standard amount of time it takes to get a case ordered?

I get that it's a small operation, and there was a recent release that may keep them busy, but this isn't very good customer service IMO.

Cheers.
    noregrets likes this.
    It seems I have too few wrists...

Re: Can't get a response from H2O

Pretty typical in my experience. It's why I sold all my H2Os a couple of years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Gary123 likes this.

I won't deal with him. A year ago I asked to buy a different color dial for the ti Kalmar I had recently purchased directly from him. Apparently that pissed him off, or its too small a matter to deal with. I never heard back from him, and afterwards I tried to order a new ti Kalmar with the blue dial, he won't respond.

I'm done with him.
    Last edited by Gary123; June 15th, 2019 at 19:56.
    noregrets likes this.
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero .. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Panerai Sub 106, Muhle Glashutte Rasmus blue

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That's unfortunate. So is my $700 order sitting as "processing" for the last 20+ days. I have emailed and messaged him on WUS to no avail. I guess I'll try the telephone number on the website. If it will take a significant amount of time to process an order I would suggest saying so on the site. :(

Update... I didn't notice the first time, but it looks like you can't PM H2O Watch - so my message never went through. Tried to call the phone number but got a message saying the number doesn't exist. I may have done it wrong (calling Germany) but I don't think so. People have received their Tiburon's so I know the brand is still functioning...

lvt

H2O?

I hope they didn't vaporize.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

you have to dial 00494264836795

Sounds as if there is too much bull shoot with that company.

Move on to something else and know you likely saved yourself a bunch of grief from a problematic seller.
    Rolex R150533 Oyster Perpetual Date
    Rolex 16613 Submariner
    Rolex 214270 Explorer 'full lume'
    Rolex 326933 Sky-Dweller TT white dial
    Rolex 116400GV Milgauss black dial
    Hamilton 992B Railway Special Lever-set ca 1944
    Tudor Pelagos LHD
    Miscellaneous fine quality Stopwatches
    "Life is too short not to have a Rolex"

Sorry to hear that. That's why I stay far from microbrands. There's something comforting in a rep for a large corporation for whom resolving your problem is no skin of their nose and just wants you off the phone without a complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcopps View Post
    Hi y'all,

I ordered an Orca case from the website May 24th and it still says "processing".
    Wow, just a case? Not even an assembled watch? It would seem like that's something you could just stick in the mail the next day. Or a week at most, if you're really busy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information