Can't Identify Swatch

Thread: Can't Identify Swatch

Question Can't Identify Swatch

Hey Guys!

I need to get a new band for my swatch, intending to order it online, however when I went to identify the model, I couldn't find it anywhere!
    Name:  Swatch Face.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  1.25 MBName:  Swatch Detail.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  645.6 KB
    As you can see the back plating has a sort of "cutaway" and I remember the model name relating to the fact that the hands have "X" and "Y" on them. I think it'll fit any ordinary men's band, but now I'm just more curious to know what I own, than anything else!
    I bought it in Amsterdam in 2011, if that helps. Does anyone know what the watch is? Not even searching the swatch archives online comes up with anything.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Can't Identify Swatch

Interesting! So far I haven't been able to ID it, but I have several similar with that expansion strap and they are all 17mm width. I'll update if I can get the name of that model. Hard to believe Squiggly doesn't show it (so far).
    Josh
    Thank you, I'm flattered, but, please don't click any "Likes" for me (unless there's a prize for "most likes")?

Okay I found it in Squiggly's "specials" column. It's called "high wonder" and there were two types: Large(suoz137a) and small(suoz137b). It could have either a 20mm or 22mm lug, so 17mm is right out (sorry). Measure the inside distance of the entire lug opening to see which one you have.
    I've not seen any expansion straps that wide from them, so far. neat!. Check it out, here:|| Swatch Originals / Skin / Irony / Flik Flak They are the second and third from the right in the top row of that page.
    Well, that was a fun search, what else ya got?

Josh
    Last edited by J.D.B.; April 5th, 2015 at 03:36.
    Thank you, I'm flattered, but, please don't click any "Likes" for me (unless there's a prize for "most likes")?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

With most Swatches you just need to measure the size it will take. The Skin range is the main exception I think.
    ●7.25●

Thanks for the speedy reply!
    Yep, that's definitely it, but it looks like they're out of the band :( :( The one I have was broken by someone else and it's completely unusable, that's so unfortunate. Perhaps I'll just have to get a new one.

slate

Squiggly will take requests on their site and notify you when they have stock on anything they sell. I've used it a couple times with good results. Usually within two months.

Thread Information