Casio F91W-??

Thread: Casio F91W-??

Casio F91W-??

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the "pure" F91W and the other product numbers? There are the F91W-1YER (which I have), and the F91W-1XY from the Casio-website. I can also find some with only F91W - from a seller who also has the -1YER. The F91W was marginally cheaper than the -1YER.
    I tried asking the seller, but they just said "it was the number given by the manufacturer. About price, we cannot offer any discounts".

If there's a difference I want to collect all types, since I just love the watch due to its simplicity, immortality as an accessory and (late) notoriety.

Cheers!

Re: Casio F91W-??

I think I may have the answer. The different model numbers could be watches produced for different markets. The -1YER would be Europe, then. Since one of my friends wants me to order an F91W for him, I will take another "version" for him, to test the hypothesis.
    Last edited by Bosse101; October 23rd, 2013 at 21:06. Reason: Grammar

Also you may want to ask on the Digital and ABC forum here on WUS. Lots of Casio experts to be found there.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by John MS View Post
    Also you may want to ask on the Digital and ABC forum here on WUS. Lots of Casio experts to be found there.
    Ah, thank you for the tip :) My theory was strengthened when I found an F-91W-JF on a Japanese website, while I am unable to find it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosse101 View Post
    Ah, thank you for the tip :) My theory was strengthened when I found an F-91W-JF on a Japanese website, while I am unable to find it elsewhere.
    Yes Casio has some really interesting watches that are not available in my country. Fortunately the internet gives access to an amazing variety of watches.

Quote Originally Posted by John MS View Post
    Yes Casio has some really interesting watches that are not available in my country. Fortunately the internet gives access to an amazing variety of watches.
    Where I come from, there are almost solely fashion brands so I'm very happy for the Internet :)

Thread Information