Casio Pro Trek announces partnership with Dual Survival's Joseph Teti

Thread: Casio Pro Trek announces partnership with Dual Survival's Joseph Teti

Watchuseek Editor

Casio Pro Trek announces partnership with Dual Survival's Joseph Teti

Name:  SURV-TAC-chopping-ice-at-17200-ft.-Atacama-desert-Chile..jpg
Views: 559
Size:  275.2 KB

Casio America has announced a new partnership with Joseph Teti, an outdoor survival expert and co-star of Discovery Channel’s hit show, Dual Survival, in support of the company’s PRO TREK series of Triple Sensor timepieces.

Through this partnership, Teti will demonstrate the benefits of Casio’s PRO TREK timepieces as he explores the great outdoors on this season of Dual Survival as well as document his experiences with the brand in his blog and through personal appearances.

"When I am out in the wilderness, my survival depends on the reliability and accuracy of my tools. I am thrilled to be working with Casio and its PRO TREK timepieces because they offer all the necessary functions to guide me out of the wilderness while withstanding the harshest of environments." Joseph Teti

Name:  PRW-1300Y-1VER-watches-1239220126.jpg
Views: 1507
Size:  224.0 KB

Teti has had training in 30 formal schools with regards to special operations, his skill sets and experiences are highly diverse, making him the ultimate PRO TREK ambassador. Teti is a veteran of both US military and US government special operations units. He is a former Force Recon Marine, Army Special Forces “Green Beret”, and a former operative in what is widely considered the most secretive government counter-terrorist unit in the world.

He is also an accomplished skydiver, scuba diver, marksman and climber. He is both HALO and SCUBA qualified which represents less than one percent of all Special Forces operators. Teti has also held a TOP SECRET-SCI with polygraph security clearance, the highest security clearance awarded by the U.S. government.

Casio’s PRO TREK line of Triple Sensor watches is designed and engineered to make them essential tools for outdoor pursuits. With features including Tough Solar Power, Triple Sensor Technology (i.e. altimeter/barometer, digital compass andthermometer), water resistance, low temperature resistance, daily alarms, stopwatch, and more, they’re equally suited for the experienced adventurer as well as the weekend warrior who enjoys climbing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, hunting/fishing, etc. Casio’s PRO TREK series offers rugged, stylish and versatile timepieces with features that enhance any outdoor experience.

Visit the Casio Pro Trek website
    Last edited by Michael Weare; August 27th, 2014 at 09:59.

Thread Information