Celebratory watch purchase
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Celebratory watch purchase

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Celebratory watch purchase

So I just recently got my real estate license and have started work as such, and I think it's about time to treat myself to a new toy. I have been looking for a few months for a watch that I just couldn't live without, unfortunately nothing has quite jumped out to me that was in my price range (under $4500 after online discounts)

I was hoping I could get some good new options on here. The style I have really fallen in love with is a black leather strap and dial with rose gold hands and markers. That's absolutely not mandatory, I'm just looking for something dressy but with a little excitement on it too. Not to be too difficult or anything.....

Re: Celebratory watch purchase

Welcome to the forum!
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Welcome aboard! Many options in that price range. Zenith jumps to mind and really JLC if you stretch a bit. Post photos of what you like thus far and you will get more suggestions and better ones. Good luck!
    Rolex Submariner
    Zenith Chronomaster XT Open El Primero

Omega Seamaster James Bond 007 Limited Edition
    Kobold Comanche
    Helson Sharkmaster
    Sinn U1
    Alpina Extreme Diver

Maurice Lacroix Miros
    Ball B&O First Mile

Edox Classe Royale Open Heart Automatic
    Shinola Brakeman 46

Luminox 3000 Navy Seal Diver
    Hamilton Khaki Navy Sub
    Seiko Black Monster
    Citizen Ecozilla
    Deep Blue Sunray Diver 1k
    and various other makes and models

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Welcome! Congrats on your achievement! Do you want a gold case too? Or stainless steel? You may not have many options if you want a solid gold case - most will be plated under that budget (which is very healthy for SS, just not so for gold). Actually plated will be much cheaper.

This Ball trainmaster 120 has a gold case but is $6000 - dunno what sort of discounts are available.

You can fit a perfectly nice $30 aftermarket leather strap to pretty much any watch so don't let a bracelet or brown strap put you off.
    Last edited by geoffbot; November 2nd, 2013 at 10:43.

Welcome! You really do have a lot of great options in that budget, but first thing that comes to mind for me, is an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra like this one. Hope that helps! Name:  item_L_4252434_1035972.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  13.7 KB

Id suggest you go to Amazon....Have a look in your price range....That will give you the most info. the fastest.
    that's what many of us do here....Look at Longines.
    Use Amazon as a reference, then come back and we might be able to give you more info. or suggestions
    on the models you've chosen....Good luck.
    BusyTimmy likes this.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Your best way forward is probably to look online and compile a sort of short list of watches you like then post them with pics here.

For general browsing besides eBay you can try jomashop and authenticwatches they will have a lot of watches in your range and make for quick work in letting us know what you like. The Omega Aqua Terra might be just what you are looking for reference number 231.13.42.21.02.002.

Omega, Ball, Breitling, Sinn, Longines, Eterna, Tudor, IWC, etc, the list is very long for choices given your budget.

If you see some you like, use the search forum on this site to find older posts for reviews/feedback on any watch that might be of interest to you.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Keenan.wm View Post
    So I just recently got my real estate license and have started work as such, and I think it's about time to treat myself to a new toy. I have been looking for a few months for a watch that I just couldn't live without, unfortunately nothing has quite jumped out to me that was in my price range (under $4500 after online discounts)

I was hoping I could get some good new options on here. The style I have really fallen in love with is a black leather strap and dial with rose gold hands and markers. That's absolutely not mandatory, I'm just looking for something dressy but with a little excitement on it too. Not to be too difficult or anything.....

Armand Nicolet Men's 8670A-GR-P670GR1 L10 Limited Edition Two-Toned Classic Hand Wind Watch

Only 2 left in stock.
    Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Limited edition swiss manual wind mechanical movement with hours, minutes & central seconds functions.

• Stainless steel case with 18kt rose gold bezel & crown.
    • Stainless steel 316l buckle.
    • Classic grey dial with thin applied indexes.; grey alligator strap.
    • Water-resistant to 30 M (99 feet)

Name:  armand-nicolet-men8217s-8670a-gr-p670gr1-l10-limited-edition-two-toned-classic-hand-wind-watch.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  24.9 KBName:  8670A-GR-P670GR1-large.png
Views: 226
Size:  257.3 KB

Armand Nicolet Men's 8670A-GR-P670GR1 L10 Limited Edition Two-Toned Classic Hand Wind Watch: Watches: Amazon.com

Name:  41q1RuvgcNL.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  24.5 KBName:  ezy7a5ez.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  36.3 KB

http://www.amazon.com/Armand-Nicolet...dp/B007Y4TPXS/

More info here:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f1/arma...10-593239.html
    Last edited by Totoro66; November 21st, 2013 at 18:00.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information