Cherry Creek mall

Thread: Cherry Creek mall

Cherry Creek mall

I just got back from training down in Denver, Colorado and while there had a chance to look at a couple of watch stores.

I had a chance to try on watches from numerous brands like Hamilton, Mont Blanc, Breitling, Panerai, Rolex, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Corum and Patek Phillipe.

I was not impressed with Mont Blanc. The watches felt cheap to me and the one gold watch they had was only plating and still cost over $3K. Prior to trying one on, I never saw the big deal with Panerai; But they do make a very nice watch and would be one I'd like to own. I tried on Corum's gold coin watch and while it's neat to see an actual gold coin used, it's not easy to read and feels much lighter than one would think. I was also able to try on a tourbillon JLC. Easily the most expensive at $58K. Amazed she just let me try it on like it was a much cheaper watch.

I wish I had more free time to of looked at all the other brands they carried. The lady assisting me did surprise me by knowing some things about watches compared to most jewelery stores that don't know a thing about them.

Re: Cherry Creek mall

Nice to hear of a friendly & knowledgeable staff. How old was the saleswoman that assisted you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robert View Post
    Nice to hear of a friendly & knowledgeable staff. How old was the saleswoman that assisted you?
    I'd hate to guess her age and be extremely far off, but I'd put her in the 40's.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I haven't been to Cherry Creek for a while... I used to live near that area. (I actually had a job at Park Meadows Mall for a while. Long ago.) Cherry Creek is one of the more ritzy malls ic CO for sure. Glad you had a good experience there.

Thread Information