Christmas is coming !!

Thread: Christmas is coming !!

Gift Christmas is coming !!

Dear Watchuseek friends,

Last week I watched a programm on national tv about a CEO (Mr. Robert Baruch) who decided to hand over his successfull business (glue factory) and focus on child support in South Africa. To make a long story short, he set up a factory in South Africa to offer jobs and income to young people who suffer from deceases like Aids and HIV.

In this new factory they produce a handmade doll. This doll will be sold in the Netherlands (don't know if they will be available around the world soon, but if you want one let me know and I will see what I can do) and for every and each sold doll here, an orphan child in South Africa will get one for free!

This project not only gives people a chance to build up a normal life (workers in the factory), it also brings love and comfort to children who have no family. The best out of this project is that the organisation and Mr. Robert Baruch will not earn one single cent. Everything goes to those who need it.

Why am I telling you about this? Well, I got moved about this project and the way Mr. Baruch was telling about his "mission". I did not need much more to make me decide to not offer you a Christmas contest in which you might win a free watch, strap or winder, but instead support the KidsRights organisation with a donation equal to what the prizes for the contest would have costed me.

And of course your donations will be highly appreciated as well!! Please help me raise as much as money as possible for the world's most vulnerable kids:

For donations from all countries, by Paypal:
    [email protected]
    For donations from all countries, by money transfer to KidsRight's bank:

IBAN: NL79 PSTB 0000 0089 86
    SWIFT: PSTBNL21

For more information click HERE (next click the english flag for English) or contact KidsRights at:

Postal Address
    KidsRights
    AC 6011
    P.O. Box 283
    1000 AE Amsterdam
    The Netherlands
    www.kidsrights.info
    Telephone +31-20-343 5313
    Fax +31-20-629 9860
    Email [email protected]

Let me and all our friends here know if you support this fund raising by replying to this thread.
    Last edited by Ernie Romers; December 11th, 2007 at 17:43.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Re: Christmas is coming !!

Happy to announce that I've just donated EUR 1,000.00 (~USD 1,465.50) on behalf of Watchuseek.com.

Please join me in raising funds for the world's most vulnerable kids and send your donation (small or big) today!
    Last edited by Ernie Romers; December 9th, 2007 at 16:26.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

S:t Claus has a name this year: Ernie.

I fully admire your devotion to those who need funds it better than we do.

best regards,
    /joakim

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I will donate $2 per lb of coffee sold today to kidsright, in addition to my regular IMC donation to relief efforts in the Sudan. Not sales just from here, sales period.

www.westcoastroasting.com
    Last edited by poison; December 9th, 2007 at 19:51.

Due to orders from elsewhere, I donated $18 to kidsrights. :) Not bad, especially since 18 means 'life' in Hebrew, and donations are typically made (by Jews) in increments of 18.

Enough random factage, git to donatin!

Thread Information