Christmas Dinner Watch?
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Christmas Dinner Watch?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lancashire England
    Posts
    383

    Christmas Dinner Watch?

    Off to the Indian Restaurant for Crimbo Dinner this year, makes a change from the traditional Turkey Dinner eh lol.

    Cant make my mind up witch Watch to wear and i only have Three!

    Narrowed it down to Two

    (1) Tissot PRS 200 Chronograph, Black Dial Silver Sub Dials on Leather Strap.

    (2) Seiko SKX 007J on Strap Code Jubilee Bracelet

    Decisions lol...
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega Seamaster Ceramic

  2. #2
    Member RedBarchettayyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    1,496

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    Take the Seiko, it'll serve you well when you dive into the Malai Kofta! I love non traditional Christmas dinners, turkey bores me to tears.
    Matt68uk likes this.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California-USA
    Posts
    37,760

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    My Nivrel Skeleton.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member ShaggyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    9,437

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    So you need our help in picking which one of two watches to wear for going out tonight. Would you also like us to help you tie your shoelaces or tell you what trousers to wear?

    Seriously, just pick out whichever watch you think goes with your clothes best and then put it on (and then change your mind and switch about 30 seconds before you leave the house).
    jsw41 likes this.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lancashire England
    Posts
    383

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyDog View Post
    So you need our help in picking which one of two watches to wear for going out tonight.
    No ShaggyDog, i'm not having my Christmas Dinner tonight, i'm saving it for Christmas day lol!
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega Seamaster Ceramic

  7. #6
    Member jsw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Almonte, ON, CA
    Posts
    734

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    Take all 3 to dinner, then ask your friends which one to wear. :)

    John
    swiftgs likes this.
    Does anyone really know what time it is?

    If you don't know where you're going; every road will get you there.

  8. #7
    Member ShaggyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    9,437

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    I see, I thought that you were off out for a Christmas work function or the like. Both the Tissot and Seiko are nice watches, but I have to admit to being a big fan of the SKX lines so that would be my choice. But who knows, maybe Santa might bring you another option!

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    Wear all 3 :P

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lancashire England
    Posts
    383

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyDog View Post
    I see, I thought that you were off out for a Christmas work function or the like. Both the Tissot and Seiko are nice watches, but I have to admit to being a big fan of the SKX lines so that would be my choice. But who knows, maybe Santa might bring you another option!
    Yeah was sweying towards the SKX, think you have just picked the one

    Anyway this will be my first crinbo as a watch wearer so it has to be thought about carefully lol
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega Seamaster Ceramic

  11. #10
    Member mpalmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Middle of the Middle West
    Posts
    28,502

    Re: Christmas Dinner Watch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt68uk View Post
    Off to the Indian Restaurant for Crimbo Dinner this year, makes a change from the traditional Turkey Dinner eh lol.

    Cant make my mind up witch Watch to wear and i only have Three!

    Narrowed it down to Two

    (1) Tissot PRS 200 Chronograph, Black Dial Silver Sub Dials on Leather Strap.

    (2) Seiko SKX 007J on Strap Code Jubilee Bracelet

    Decisions lol...
    This is the perfect excuse for a new watch! Is it too late to get someone to express mail you an HMT for the occasion? You could have that HMT on your wrist and ready to go for dinner, have a nifty little Christmas present to yourself, and have a great story to tell at the dinner table!
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •