WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Christopher Ward - great after sale customer service

353 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  drummer13 
#1 ·
Last summer I ordered a C60 Trident 300. Received the watch and although I initially thought I would be wearing it as a weekend casual, I liked it so much it is in the weekday rotation as well. Well, a few weeks ago, it simply stopped working. What happened was that a trim piece about the date window became dislodged and was stuck under the second hand keeping it from moving.

I sent and email to CW. I received a prompt response as how to return it back to the UK from the USA. A week or so later I received an email from CW stating something like ".....through no fault of yours......" with an apology and reporting they were sending me out a new replacement watch. And they refunded my shipping on the return.

Still love the watch and can vouch for the excellent service reputation of CW.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Had a problem with my CW a few years back I had already had the watch for over a year. Contacted them they sent me a package to send the watch back in and a covering letter saying what was wrong. Not only did they fix the problem, regulate the watch but also changed the strap no charge then sent it back. There are a few micro brands out there that could really learn a lesson from the customer service of this company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.