Chronext - have you used it?

Thread: Chronext - have you used it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chronext - have you used it?

Good evening Gentlemen,

This is my first post on WUS so nice to meet you!

Just wanted to ask if anyone here has had any experience with Chronext?

I've gone and ordered an Omega Speedmaster Professional for myself...wanted this for a very long time and felt really happy for being able to afford it after so many years. Problem is the promised delivery date has passed and still no update from them. Do you think it's possible they don't have any stock and just sell watches on their website on behalf of ADs?

Name:  Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 311.30.42.30.01.005-1562_result_582f658a40d5a.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  87.1 KB

Re: Chronext - have you used it?

I have bought a couple of watches from Chronext and I have been very happy with my experience so far:
    Competitive prices with AD warranty and good service when one of my watches was running fast and needed repair. Delivery does take some time; I think I waited approximately a month or so, maybe a bit more. Anyhow, I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought from them a couple months ago. The first e-mail I got from them said "your watch will now be ordered from our suppliers."

I'm not sure what my delivery date was, but it took about a month to get the watch. It was kind of strange in that I basically heard nothing from them for a while. I e-mailed them a couple times and they would respond, but with no new news. Then one day got the shipping notification and then like 2 days later the watch was delivered.
    Oris Big Crown ProPilot Calibre 111 | Nomos Club Neomatik | Ball Trainmaster Worldtime chrono | Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer | Bulova Sea King

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Roger that. Thank you X 2. In that case I am looking forward to my watch

I ordered a watch from them as they said on their website immediate delivery, ordered it then told it would take 6 weeks!!!!!! Wtf. Then found out it was an obsolete model ( my fault as I didn’t spot it) so cancelled the order, then came the battle for a refund, took me minutes to pay them and 2 1/2 weeks to get my money back so won’t be using them again in any hurry. There prices are keen but there communication and service needs a lot of improvement in my opinion before I use them again.
    Current Collection

Breitling Superocean 44mm
    Casio Illuminator World Time
    Certina DS
    Citizen Aqualand II
    Citizen Aqualand Hyper Aqualand
    IWC 3717
    Omega Speedmaster 3570 Moonie
    Omega Planet Ocean 42mm Orange
    Pam 111
    Rolex NDc
    Seiko 6139-6002 Poque,
    U-boat Classico Bronze 45mm
    U-Boat Classico 45mm Stratos
    U-Boat Classico U-47 AS2

I bought from them without too much hassle.

I went to their London store to look at it first knowing I can then take it away on the day though. This did give a different issue though - there was a discount % offered online. Only a small discount, but they flatly refused to give any kind of discount in store. I could have walked outside the store and bought it for less money online, and have them incur the shipping costs too. I thought it would be better all round to see if they would match the price (or at least come close), but there was no moving and to be honest very little more than one word answers on the topic.

I ended up buying it there and then - the potential hassle, delay and risk of postage wasn't worth the slight discount.
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

May 26th - bought my Omega Speedmaster watch

May 28th - payment is confirmed / told watch was being ordered from warehouse

June 4th am - I email them ask for update / was told watch "should have arrived at the Cologne location"

June 4th pm - receive email saying they are "sourcing the customs forms for my watch"

June 5th - I ask for tracking number assuming watch was shipped since the day before they say they were already doing the customs forms / no reply

June 6th - no reply

Right now their word means s***

Quote Originally Posted by KJParlay View Post
    I bought from them a couple months ago. The first e-mail I got from them said "your watch will now be ordered from our suppliers."

I'm not sure what my delivery date was, but it took about a month to get the watch. It was kind of strange in that I basically heard nothing from them for a while. I e-mailed them a couple times and they would respond, but with no new news. Then one day got the shipping notification and then like 2 days later the watch was delivered.
    I'm afraid I'm in the same boat. As long as they do ship it...I guess it's okay. They do have good prices and offer free shipping but the downside is it takes a while to ship it from what I've seen. No point emailing them every 2-3 days for updates. I'll do a follow up post when I get the dispatch email from them.

Unfortunately this sounds all too familiar with what I have read on other forums and my experience. When buying high end watches it’s should all be about the service and experience as well as just price, something Chronext should learn.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfManX View Post
    May 26th - bought my Omega Speedmaster watch

May 28th - payment is confirmed / told watch was being ordered from warehouse

June 4th am - I email them ask for update / was told watch "should have arrived at the Cologne location"

June 4th pm - receive email saying they are "sourcing the customs forms for my watch"

June 5th - I ask for tracking number assuming watch was shipped since the day before they say they were already doing the customs forms / no reply

June 6th - no reply

Right now their word means s***
    Current Collection

Breitling Superocean 44mm
    Casio Illuminator World Time
    Certina DS
    Citizen Aqualand II
    Citizen Aqualand Hyper Aqualand
    IWC 3717
    Omega Speedmaster 3570 Moonie
    Omega Planet Ocean 42mm Orange
    Pam 111
    Rolex NDc
    Seiko 6139-6002 Poque,
    U-boat Classico Bronze 45mm
    U-Boat Classico 45mm Stratos
    U-Boat Classico U-47 AS2

June 7th - my Omega Speedmaster Professional has been shipped via UPS Worldwide Saver

Looks like Chronext has been able to deliver this time

All in all a happy camper. Can't beat their prices AND free shipping worldwide.

Really excited!!!

Yes, I would buy again from them in the future.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information