Chronographs for women

Thread: Chronographs for women

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chronographs for women

Chronographs are definitely the style for women today. I just saw another woman with a chronograph on. That makes it at least a dozen women I've seen wearing one in the last few weeks.

Just goes to show they have good taste in watches.

Re: Chronographs for women

There're big with Michele, about 8 years ago I asked my Technomarine rep why did they have so many chronos? She pretty
    much told me to STFU. I certified her as a twit, never saw her again. I was real happy when the line was pulled. As to good
    taste............

lvt

I also saw women wearing chronograph watches but most of them (the watches) seem to have a quartz movement.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Zenith does beautiful and very feminine chronographs for ladies. They contain the high beat El Primero. They are 38.5 mm IIRC. Moderator novedl's wife has one.

Jeannie

I was at the Omega AD this weekend and the saleswoman had on a chrono. She said, "I don't know what these little dials are for, but I think it looks cool." It did look cool, and no I didn't launch into a description of what they do.
    Caraptor

The man who buys a particular watch to feel smarter or better than other people and the man who avoids a particular watch to feel smarter or better than other people are brothers.

Believe it or not, my wife got hold of my Lum-Tec before I even wore it and it's her favorite. She's a nurse on her day job and farmer on the off days and wears overalls, so that probably has something to do with it.

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

Checkout the Temption Cora, mechanical and it's 29.2 x 9.6mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinGinD View Post
    Zenith does beautiful and very feminine chronographs for ladies. They contain the high beat El Primero. They are 38.5 mm IIRC. Moderator novedl's wife has one.

Jeannie

A colleague of mine just got herself a Sinn 356, 38.5mm diameter. Looks pretty sharp!
    Anonimo D-Date, Seiko SNKM97, Omega AT8500, Linde Werdelin 3 Timer, Sinn 104, Tudor Black Bay Midnight Blue, G-Shock X Undefeated, G-Shock X Maharishi

Quote Originally Posted by kingk View Post
    A colleague of mine just got herself a Sinn 356, 38.5mm diameter. Looks pretty sharp!
    Now that's good taste!
    I think a lot of this may be down too the popularity of the Daytona with female celebs. Massive generalisation I know but I suspect a lot of women who buy chronos do so because it looks like the watch so and so was wearing in Vogue.
    Ball | Bulova | Casio | CWC | HMT | Invicta | Nomos | Omega | Orient | Rolex | Seagull | Seiko | Shanghai | Timex | Vostok

Funny, most girls I see wearing watches aren't wearing chronographs. Yes, the watches are getting bigger, but I'm not seeing many chronos.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information