Cimier Flagship Store opened in Zürich/CH>>>

Thread: Cimier Flagship Store opened in Zürich/CH>>>

stuffler,mike

Cimier Flagship Store opened in Zürich/CH>>>

Press Release:

First CIMIER Flagship Store open

The official unveiling of CIMIER’s first flagship store in Zurich was celebrated with a prestigious gala on October 30th, 2009. At 7 pm sharp, CIMIER CEO Martin Bärtsch cut the ribbon and treated the curious guests to a tour of the boutique.

Held completely in white, the puristic interior design is highlighted with accents in the dark green brand color, giving the rooms an agreeable ambience. The many amazing details of the timepieces on display are beautifully accentuated by individually arranged lighting.

The party later moved to the neighbouring Wings Bar, where invited guests enjoyed She DJ Ajele’s beats and lively discussions about the world and watches.

The opening of a CIMIER flagship boutique follows the plan of a strategic buildup of the CIMIER brand and the strengthening of its recognition. A big brand needs a strong figurehead, Martin Bärtsch explains.

CIMIER Boutique
    Limmatquai 56
    8001 Zürich
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Cimier Flagship Store opened in Zürich/CH>>>

Too sterile looking, make me feel like you need a lab coat to go in.

Banned

Re: Cimier Flagship Store opened in Zürich/CH>>>

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Thread Information