Citizen Skyhawk AT

Thread: Citizen Skyhawk AT

Citizen Skyhawk AT

Hi guys,

First post. Very recently it occured to me that I could use a good watch. I look in my tiny jewelry box and find a number of candidates from the 1980's. A Sears Phasar, a Seiko, and a Casio TC600. Turns out the Casio touch screen calculator watch was good for $125 on Ebay.

Anyhow, back to the point I re-invested the proceeds from the Casio plus a few hundred and purchased the Citizen Skyhawk in titanium. A magnificent watch by any measure, certainly the nicest I ever have.

I was hoping you could help me. The documents indicate that the watch is capable to register one more city in addition to the preset assortment. There are no further instructions to say how to execute this.

Anybody know how to add the new city?

Soniq

Re: Citizen Skyhawk AT

Quote Originally Posted by Soniq7 View Post
    Hi guys,

First post. Very recently it occured to me that I could use a good watch. I look in my tiny jewelry box and find a number of candidates from the 1980's. A Sears Phasar, a Seiko, and a Casio TC600. Turns out the Casio touch screen calculator watch was good for $125 on Ebay.

Anyhow, back to the point I re-invested the proceeds from the Casio plus a few hundred and purchased the Citizen Skyhawk in titanium. A magnificent watch by any measure, certainly the nicest I ever have.

I was hoping you could help me. The documents indicate that the watch is capable to register one more city in addition to the preset assortment. There are no further instructions to say how to execute this.

Anybody know how to add the new city?

Soniq

I think you can download the instructions from the Citizen website, or maybe if you googled Citizen Skyhawk AT. I have a similar, though not identical, watch that I haven't worn for a bit and I'll look for the book of instructions. If you don't have any luck on the net, send me a pm and I'll try to pass the instructions on when I've found them.

Quote Originally Posted by artec View Post
    I think you can download the instructions from the Citizen website, or maybe if you googled Citizen Skyhawk AT. I have a similar, though not identical, watch that I haven't worn for a bit and I'll look for the book of instructions. If you don't have any luck on the net, send me a pm and I'll try to pass the instructions on when I've found them.
    I just did some sniffing on the 'net. Go to http://www.geocities.com/watch_crazy...ng/setting.htm
    and it will tell you everything you need!
    Good luck.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you for your effort. I also find this info. Unfortunately it is for a different movement. The Skyhawk I am referring to contain the U600. Anybody else know how to program an alternate city?

S7

Quote Originally Posted by artec View Post
    I just did some sniffing on the 'net. Go to http://www.geocities.com/watch_crazy...ng/setting.htm
    and it will tell you everything you need!
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Soniq7 View Post
    Thank you for your effort. I also find this info. Unfortunately it is for a different movement. The Skyhawk I am referring to contain the U600. Anybody else know how to program an alternate city?

S7
    It's on pages 62 and 63:

http://www.citizenwatch.com/Technica...u600_ebook.pdf

HTH

Thread Information