Citizen or Tissot?

Thread: Citizen or Tissot?

Question Citizen or Tissot?

I am mainly a fountain pen collector but I have to admit a bit of a weakness for the watch world. I only have two watches -- a Hamilton Jazzmaster (automatic) which is a wonderful dress watch and a Tissot PR50. Two watches have caught my eye of late -- a Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar/Chrono and the Tissot PRC100 Chrono.

Any obsevations about either watch, in particular, or either brand, in general, from a comparative standpoint? Perhaps it would be like comparing apples and oranges, but any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Banned

Re: Citizen or Tissot?

I'd go with the Citizen Eco Drive. Once the perpetual calander is set that is one less thing you need to worry about, since it will charge indoors and outdoors as well so need to worry about batteries . Although I can't speak for Tissot since I don't own so my choice may be just a little biased .

stuffler,mike

Re: Citizen or Tissot?

Welcome to the Public Forum and welcome to Watchuseek as well. Hope you´ll get some answers here. I can´t help, don´t own a Citizen and don´t own a Tissot (out of current production) either.

Thread Information