Classy/dressy watch for $500 +/- $50 - Page 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Classy/dressy watch for $500 +/- $50

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Classy/dressy watch for $500 +/- $50

Thanks guys for all of the input, wow!! I've actually been researching for the last 24hours, lol and yes I'm hooked!!! I REALLY REALLY like the Christopher Ward C9, but my wife loves the GV2. The GV2 I doubt is really worth $3k...probably just a marketing scheme but idk. I'm leaning towards the C9

So I've somehow managed to talk my wife into $1700 :D lol, new budget.

I've went to Ben bridges here in Scottsdale (I live in new Mexico, I'll be home tomorrow). Should I buy from a AD or off amazon or from a forum member? I don't mind wither way but the AD is very pricey! Ben bridges was crazy high in price vs what ive seen online. I wouldn't consider something that's not going to have a warranty. Thanks guys.

Oh and I'm now looking at the Tag Carreras!! Fine watches

Where would you suggest I buy? From an authorized dealer, grey market, or another forum member? I'm only in Phoenix for 1 more day. Thank you

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sorry about the late reply! Personally, I think you can get the best bang for your buck on the forum. You will definitely pay more at the AD, and if you're just in town for a day, you won't get the advantage of getting hands-on service from the AD. I would take your time with your search.
    Nomos Orion Anthracite; Destro watches: Ω "Great White" GMT, MKII Blackwater, Sinn EZM1 LE, IWC 3536-001, MKII Kingston, Precista Speedbird I, Casio MR-G120, Casio GW-5000, Sinn EZM2; Former Watches: Corvus Bradley

Thanks for the reply! I took advantage of the deal that robtopper had and got a Tag Carrera 16 day/date!! I spent about 5x what I wanted too :)

Whoever said I got bit was right :P

Congrats on a fine watch! Wear it in good health!
    Nomos Orion Anthracite; Destro watches: Ω "Great White" GMT, MKII Blackwater, Sinn EZM1 LE, IWC 3536-001, MKII Kingston, Precista Speedbird I, Casio MR-G120, Casio GW-5000, Sinn EZM2; Former Watches: Corvus Bradley

Thanks a lot!! I can't wait!

Got the Tag. My goodness this watch is amazing!!! Thanks Rob at Toppers fine jewelry, awesome service! There to answer any question very promptly!! I'll post pictures soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information