Collections question
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stuffler,mike

Thread: Collections question

Collections question

I have a qustion about the forums rules. We all have hobbies and anjoy sharing them on the net. Why is it a rule here that you cannot post any photo's of firearms if they were done nicely with a watch? I do not understand the anti gun feelings? I do not know what the threat is of a photo of a beautiful handgun. They are legal and many people like myself enjoy them for going to the gun club and shooting in leagues and also carrying one for self defense. I was wondering what the reason for the ban of photo's. They are very safe and legal and a nice social thing at the clubs and are not a threat to anyone unless you are a bad guy.
    Just wanted to ask what the fear of photograph of a legal firearm. It is one of our founder rights tat we can own and carry firearms.
    Thanks
    Bob
    Breitling Super AvengerCOSC, Omega Seamaster COSC 300m Co-axial, Omega Speedmaster, Professional 3577.50 Moon to Mars,
    Ulysse Nardin COSC 263-33-3/92 Maxi Diver, Tag Heuer Aquagrap, Tag Heuer GMT World Timer.
    diverhttp://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/exinnix/watch%20on%20you%20wrsit/?action=view&current=all4-1.jpg

Re: Collections question

Not sure, but I'd like to jump in before the thread gets closed. I think the perception of guns (especially handguns) in the US is very different to other parts of the world.

In Australia (allow me to generalise) many people associate handguns with either law enforcement or crime, not hobbies.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Collections question

Sorry to say, but you are beating a dead horse. This issue has been discussed on WUS in extenso. If you have a question about forum rules please feel free to contact [email protected]. And please notice that you live in the US, WUS is hosted in The Netherlands. Your rights to own and carry firearms are not in force in other countries.

Thread closed.
    whitaker likes this.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Thread Information