This hasn't been done in a while.
1) Wrist alarms. Functionally useless even when the case is used as a bell because the human wrist acts as a sound dampener.
2) Moon phase displays. Pretty to look at but unless one is a littoral fisherman or vampire what function do they perform?
3) Flybacks Type 20 and 21. How many owners fly antique airplanes?
4) Rattrapantes. Can anyone suggest another use beside horse racing and other sequential time trials when an electronic timer has rendered them obsolete?
5) Tourbillons. Originally designed to counter the static position of pocket watches, wristwatches rendered them redundant.
Disclaimer: This does not mean I wouldn't take any of them.