Costco again
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Costco again

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Costco again

Hey everyone, I know we have discussed this topic before, but I went to Costco in Los Feliz, California, (its Part of Los Angeles) and what did I see, a Panerai 114 for $4999.95. I know that it is in LA, where some movie stars live in Los Feliz (which I have seen some shop in Costco) but really?!?!? Sorry, I just had to vent.

Re: Costco again

Nah your costco isn't special, they have panerais at my local ones as well. I think I've also seen a ball and an oris.

I was there yesterday, to buy berries and butter. I looked over the watch counter; nothing but the brands you'd expect. I thought I might see a Fortis as someone said they were in again recently. Anyway, nothing here in CT Costco.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California

Haven't seen Panerai yet at our Costco, but I've seen Rolex, Omega and Chopard.

Edit: was in today and they had a couple of Breitling Navitimers and a nice Chopard Chrono.
    Went in for steaks and left with a 5' stuffed bear for $29 for my niece... you know, the usual Costco experience.
    Last edited by BrentYYC; September 3rd, 2012 at 01:05.

Costco can be a fantastic place to buy watches. Selection is random and you won't find much expertise, but prices are usually good and warranty service is solid.

Vent, why? Costco is a great place to shop with very good prices, high quality items, and a fantastic return policy. Its win-win.
    Formerguide likes this.
    Lots of dive watches.

The Costco near me in Portland Oregon regularly has Breitlings, Tags and Hamilton watchers I even saw a Cartier Ballon Bleu for around $7.5K and it must have sold, 'cause it's not there anymore.

If I were going to buy grey-market, Costco would be at the top of my list. For many brands, I may actually prefer Costco than an AD as Costco's customer service and warranty will be better!

The selection seemed to really thin out after the Omega verdict, but seems to be rebounding. Was at Costco today, and they had a platinum Rolex ($35,799), a Cartier Ballon Bleu, a Panerai, a couple Breitlings, and several TAGs. Wild love to see some Ball watches there, as neither of the AD's here in Houston has really "fit" with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric L. View Post
    Vent, why? Costco is a great place to shop with very good prices, high quality items, and a fantastic return policy. Its win-win.

Agreed, why are you getting all riled up? The great unwashed masses deserve nice watches too!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyc View Post
    Agreed, why are you getting all riled up? The great unwashed masses deserve nice watches too!
    +1 as well. Costco has some incredible values in jewelry. My brother bought an engagement ring there and it was a GIA graded, ideal cut stone, set in platinum. When the engagement didn't work out, Costco took the ring back after several months, no questions asked.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information