Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

Thread: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Member ruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    112

    Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    I won't be sleeping tonight...will it be here in the morning or not?



  2. #2
    Ozy
    Ozy is offline
    Member Ozy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    4,000

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    No way, the Unicorns are on strike and the Lepricorns are feeling unloved.

    Unless I'm mistaken, AU is the country code for Australia, and you're in Texas, USA...

    Its gotta go on a unicorn, then to the international hub in the states, then to your local dispatch hub, then on a truck.

    Lepricorns need their sleep too!

  3. #3
    Member supawabb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    7,653

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    what's comin'?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member ruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    112

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    No way, the Unicorns are on strike and the Lepricorns are feeling unloved.

    Unless I'm mistaken, AU is the country code for Australia, and you're in Texas, USA...

    Its gotta go on a unicorn, then to the international hub in the states, then to your local dispatch hub, then on a truck.

    Lepricorns need their sleep too!
    Come on...Google Maps says I can walk from there to here in 202 Days, 15 hours. Can't the unicorn stab its way through the space-time continuum or something and get it here in the next 10 hours?




    (Its a Kremke Nur-Spec ME, BTW)
    Last edited by ruffy; February 26th, 2010 at 07:50.

  6. #5
    Ozy
    Ozy is offline
    Member Ozy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    4,000

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by supawabb View Post
    what's comin'?

    You'd think it'd be a Kremke, eh?

  7. #6
    Member BenL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    HKG
    Posts
    35,399

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    I feel for you, bro. You must be pulling your hair out by now.

  8. #7
    Member Beau8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    23,402

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post
    I feel for you, bro. You must be pulling your hair out by now.
    At the very least~Cheers!

  9. #8
    G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The land of Casio
    Posts
    13,272

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by ruffy View Post
    Come on...Google Maps says I can walk from there to here in 202 Days, 15 hours. Can't the unicorn stab its way through the space-time continuum or something and get it here in the next 10 hours?
    Well, it is crossing the International Date Line, so it's technically going back in time.

    Get your WUS badge now from the WUS store.
    >> Support WUS by clicking through to our sponsors sites. <<
    >> Buying from a sponsor? Tell them WUS sent you. <<

  10. #9
    Member ruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    112

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    All true. I'm already bald, though. Pulled my hair out waiting for the last watch

  11. #10
    Moderator Public Forum Eric L.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    9,327

    Re: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

    Well, FedEx doesn't exactly deliver products to your door in the middle of the night, so I think its safe to sleep for now. And since its FedEx, expect to be hit with the customs bill a month from now in the mail.
    Lots of dive watches.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •