*I'm crossposting this from the Affordable Watches section*
I'm looking for suggestions for my Christmas present, I want to keep it to $500 shipped to the USA (may bump that slightly if shipping causes me to go over the $500 limit).
What I want:
- Black dial
- Black case is nice but not a deal breaker
- Strap only, no bracelet. Or I must be able to replace any bracelet w/ a strap (the replacement strap need not be part of the purchase price)
- Prefer automatic but would consider a manual wind, no quartz please
- Display back case is preferred over solid back
- No more than 44mm in diameter. Prefer something in the 40-42mm range
- Don't like divers, dont need a chrono, if I get three hands and a date window I'm happy, sub seconds are cool but not a deal breaker
What I've seen that fits what I'm looking for: Archimede Pilot M Aristo Apucto HP3 and Aristo Ti Pilot. Yes these three are all pilot watches but I'm not married to a pilots watch, I happen to be drawn to the style of these three but I want to see others watches that meet what I'm looking for because you never know whats out there.