Croton Nivada??

Thread: Croton Nivada??

Question Croton Nivada??

I usually spend my time looking at Russians and therefore don't know much about Swiss. I recently stumbled upon Nivada (Croton Nivada?) and really liked them. I would very much appreciate any info.:thanks -Jerry

stuffler,mike

Re: Croton Nivada??

Are you talking about those Croton Nivada of the 70ties. They had beautiful chronographs with beautiful movements such as Valjoux 23, 72, 7733, 7734.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Are you talking about those Croton Nivada of the 70ties. They had beautiful chronographs with beautiful movements such as Valjoux 23, 72, 7733, 7734.
    I think, unless there was a seperate Nivada in the 50's and 60's. I typed Nivada in on eBay and liked most of what I saw. Just wondering if they were decent. Thanks!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

There's a big difference. Nivada.com of our days is part of KIM SUK KEUN WATCH CORP in Korea.
    The Nivada brand I was talking about was located in Grenchen/Switzerland. I own one of their chronos with a Valjoux 23 movement and I was very happy to fine one in good conditions.
    Can't judge the quality of the current Nivada watches. Never saw one in person.

Thanks!!:thanks

Thread Information