Is the crown of Hamilton Khaki Field Mens Watch H69419363 push/pull or screw in?

Thread: Is the crown of Hamilton Khaki Field Mens Watch H69419363 push/pull or screw in?

occ

Is the crown of Hamilton Khaki Field Mens Watch H69419363 push/pull or screw in?

Hi everybody,
    I am a newbie about watch. I have just gotten the mechanical hand winding Hamilton and have a question about it. Thanks for all your answers!

Vancouver Island / California (depending on the citizenship I use)

Re: Is the crown of Hamilton Khaki Field Mens Watch H69419363 push/pull or screw in?

I imagine it's push pull. My Automatic version of the Khaki Field is push pull - and I have a hard time seeing them put a screw down crown on the manual wind, and a push-pull on the auto.

Edit - great watch by the way! My version has been fantastic. Very reliable and accurate. Fantastically put together. And a design that hasn't gotten old - even after 5 years (or so).
    Last edited by TheWalrus; January 7th, 2014 at 23:56.
    Daily Rotation:
    Seiko
    "Save the Ocean" Turtle; Tudor Black Bay; DOXA 1000T Project Aware (75/92); Seiko SKX013; Garmin Descent; Tissot PRS200

Re: Is the crown of Hamilton Khaki Field Mens Watch H69419363 push/pull or screw in?

Also:

Khaki Field Mechanical-H69419363

Check under 'features'.
    Daily Rotation:
    Seiko
    "Save the Ocean" Turtle; Tudor Black Bay; DOXA 1000T Project Aware (75/92); Seiko SKX013; Garmin Descent; Tissot PRS200

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The 50m WR tells you it's NOT a screw-down crown.

occ

How the immediate responses! My watch is from Jomashop. Its details in jomashop.com show that the crown is screw in. This confused me when I wound it the first time. Thank you again for answering my question!

Quote Originally Posted by occ View Post
    How the immediate responses! My watch is from Jomashop. Its details in jomashop.com show that the crown is screw in. This confused me when I wound it the first time. Thank you again for answering my question!
    Not a problem! Enjoy it, you've got a classic there!
    Daily Rotation:
    Seiko

Crown does not screw down, but a push/pull crown is a good thing in a manual wind watch. Great watch, BTW. I have the black dialed version and wear it often.

Thread Information