Crystal/watch repair in Wisconsin or Illinois area

Thread: Crystal/watch repair in Wisconsin or Illinois area

Crystal/watch repair in Wisconsin or Illinois area

I live near the Wisconsin and Illinois border and wanted to know if anyone knew of a good, dependable place to have a crystal replaced around this area. Here is the story. My brother in-law bought a watch from me it was an auto 3.0ctw diamond watch and he wore it like it was a G-shock. It was so bad he lost it one night at the bar, the crazy thing is 3 months later he found it on the night of his wedding, a guy that was invited to his wedding was wearing it. Two months later he dropped it in his kitchen and cracked the crystal (must of been the straw that broke the camels back). I thought that I had found a good place in the Racine, WI area and thought I would be getting to know the guy who had fixed one of my watches that I had destroyed trying to work on it myself but the next time I went to see him, his stand was no longer there. I included a picture of the watch just incase someone feels up to the challenge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Crystal/watch repair in Wisconsin or Illinois area

I'm sure there're a lot of good watchmakers in Chi.

Shallow jewelers on like 88th and Greenfield in West Allis. They have a certified watchmaker (they are family run and he's been there for like 30 years). Give them a call from the milwaukee phone book and ask them. They are REALLY cheap for what they do. Good luck.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Shallow jewelers on like 88th and Greenfield in West Allis. They have a certified watchmaker (they are family run and he's been there for like 30 years). Give them a call from the milwaukee phone book and ask them. They are REALLY cheap for what they do. Good luck.
    Thank you, I will look into Shallow jewelers

Thread Information