In a dangerous situation right now - Page 13
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: In a dangerous situation right now

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Banned

Re: In a dangerous situation right now

Quote Originally Posted by vkalia View Post
    Anyway, I am done. If you feel you are justified, have at it.
    I'll take you up on that.

Since we are exchanges doses of reality, here's a few for you:

1/ There is a huge difference between broad stereotypes (provided one realises they are not universal) and your rather ugly post, where you automatically assume that the poster is from a particular country based on a single statement. You must be an absolute riot at parties when talking about blacks, Jews, Asians, Latinos, etc.
    I never said he must be from a certain country. I only said if I asked him where he's from it might be construed as prejudiced. Here, look at it again and use reading comprehension WITHOUT putting words in my mouth (or should I say on my keyboard?):

Quote Originally Posted by pastawatcher View Post
    Trust me when I tell you they're already pissed off at you for beating them up for a low margin deal AND STILL NOT BUYING IT. They've called you names after you left FOR SURE, and none of them will make you happy. I'd ask you a couple questions about your nationality, but that might be taken as prejudiced. There are a few people who are known for doing crap just like you did and let's just say that NONE OF THEM are a salesperson's or owner's favorite up.
    You're adding what you believe is my intention. Can we see your mind reading diploma?

2/ There are a lot of things that "work" within a limited focus. The govt could scan all your mails, all your conversations, install speed detectors on your car, etc. Just because it works for its specific task doesnt make it a good idea in the grand scheme of things. And a free little lesson in logic when it comes to profiling & stereotypes: the fact that A implies B doesnt mean B implies A.
    Again, you're taking the equation further based on conjecture. Yes, all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares....... but I never called the person either. I just said if I did ask him whether he's A or B that people would automatically assume I was acting prejudiced towards him - and here you are proving me correct so thanks for that! I went on to say that certain types of people who are stereotyped as annoying ups for salespeople are not looked well upon by retail employees. Again, I did NOT directly, nor even indirectly, speculate like you - I merely said that there are stereotypes for certain kinds of people that salespeople dislike for their behavior.

If I were to push my presumptions about you as far as you did about me, I'd be calling you a bleeding heart overly sensitive liberal who looks to be offended by everything....... but I won't stoop to your level. And if I were going to lower myself into the mud to wrestle with a pig, I'd tell you to read these:

Stop Being Offended Today: 3 Cures for Everything That Irritates You

10 Ways You Can Stop Being So EASILY Offended | Meant to be Happy

..... but I won't because I'm not going to make suppositions about you.

Now let's see if you are truly done, or you're going to break your word and fire back.

get it bruh

My wife went to pick up a Watch I purchased, and when she paid she said 'It feels as if a thousand voices from my bank account cried out and then were silence.... I THINK MY PURSE IS CRYING' Just imagine your wife saying that...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hello peeps!
    i bought the nomos zurich worldtimer in the end!
    i hope this is a better choice than the longines pulsometer chronograph :)
    luth_ukail and Robotaz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    $1500 I can use to feed hungry kids and pay for my chauffeur's and maids' monthly salaries. You don't get rich by being inefficient. I seriously hope someday you know the feeling.
    Why dont you just buy a few slaves on the black market and keep em locked up and pay them nothing, that way you would have an extra 1500 a month to wipe your butt with, you dont sound very efficient to me.
    cheers
    Last edited by Cobia; November 4th, 2015 at 15:18.
    chuasam likes this.

OH boy, im not quite willing to read 13 pages of forum posts, but what the heck has happend? I think the longines piece is pretty much the best longines watch in their entire collection. However, your actual choice is just as nice (and there are only a few pieces that could get that much credit). The case is nice in terms of its dimensions, the dial is stunning, and, as a nomos owner myself, the brand deserves a ton of credit.
    Congratulations!
    Why not post a little bit more (pictures, review, impressions...)
    Thanks

I think we've had enough racial commentary for one thread.

OP, you've made a fine choice. Feel free to show it off in a new thread.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread Information