Dealer in LA, Las Vegas or San Francisco?

Thread: Dealer in LA, Las Vegas or San Francisco?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dealer in LA, Las Vegas or San Francisco?

Hi all,

I am from Germany, and I have a colleague who is going to spend a few weeks in the USA, i.e. in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco.

He would be willing to visit a watch dealer and eventually purchase a watch for me, as long as it would not cost him too much efforts to reach this dealer or shop.

The brands I am interested in are Seiko, Citizen, Orient, ... especially models which are not available in Europe (such as a SEIKO Spirit for instance).

Can you guys recommend me a serious and reputable dealer or shop in LA, Las Vegas or San Francisco (and maybe also tell me his web site/online shop)?

I would appreciate any reply which would help me to let my colleague spend some money for me...

Cheers,
    Markus

PS: Of course my colleague will show his/my purchase to the customs and also will pay import turnover taxes - means no shady business!
    Last edited by Slowpicker; September 4th, 2009 at 15:25.

Re: Dealer in LA, Las Vegas or San Fransisco?

You might want to post this in the "Seiko, Citizen, & Orient" forum further down. I'm sure you'll get more responses.

I will tell you this: You might be out of luck, especially with Seiko. If a certain Seiko you are after is not sold in Europe, it probably won't be sold in the U.S. I know for sure you won't be able to find a Seiko Spirit in the U.S. Those are only sold in Japan. You can find the Spirit on the web at Seiya Japan.

Re: Dealer in LA, Las Vegas or San Fransisco?

Thanks for your comment.

Will I have to post in "Seiko, Citizen, & Orient" again, or can a mod move this thread to there?

Markus

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Dealer in LA, Las Vegas or San Francisco?

they have a seiko outlet store at the outlet mall off the strip in las vegas . they had 50 to 75 percent off when i was there 3 weeks ago. also had a movado outlet there to. here is the location
    Las Vegas Premium Outlets
    875 South Grand Central Parkway
    Las Vegas, NV 89106
    Last edited by h2xmark; September 6th, 2009 at 15:57.
    Tag Heuer Carrera vintage calibre 1
    Tag Heuer Aquaracer caliber S
    Tag Heuer link automatic
    Tag Heuer aquaracer chronotimer
    Tag Heuer aquaracer grande date
    Philip admirale chrono v7750
    Burett neo icon auto
    Movado elliptica
    Invicta 9937 auto

You can maybe purchase an Orient from the website and have it shipped to your hotel. The Tourneau in Caesars Palace has Seiko and Citizen, as well as the Macy's in Fashion Show Mall a block away north on the Strip. There's also a watch store in Planet Hollywood, that carries Seiko and other brands. Its across from Le occitane and the Body Shop.
    Rolex: Sea-Dweller, SubC, Datejust, BLNR
    Panerai PAM 90, 318
    Breitling: Navitimer, Chronomatic
    Cartier Roadster XL GMT
    Omega SMP Chrono, SMP 2531.8
    Eterna Soleure Moonphase
    Mido: Commander,Multistar
    Casio: GW-9200 Riseman
    , Hope Japan, PAW-1500T
    Seiko: Blue Sumo, SARB065, SARY055, SARY053, SSA169

In LA;Tourneau, in Las Vegas; Tourneau, in San Fran; Tourneau. They have locations all over the country and they sell all variety of watches including pre-owned, watches from Swatch to Patek Phillipe and then some. I got a chance to visit their newest store at Ceaser's Palace, the Forum shops in Las Vegas, suffice to say, it was very impressive~cheers!

But if you're looking for a better discount with nicer and much much more knowledgeable sales staff, go right across from Tourneau in Caesars to Roman Times!
    Rolex: Sea-Dweller, SubC, Datejust, BLNR
    Panerai PAM 90, 318
    Breitling: Navitimer, Chronomatic
    Cartier Roadster XL GMT
    Omega SMP Chrono, SMP 2531.8
    Eterna Soleure Moonphase
    Mido: Commander,Multistar
    Casio: GW-9200 Riseman
    , Hope Japan, PAW-1500T
    Seiko: Blue Sumo, SARB065, SARY055, SARY053, SSA169

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvince View Post
    But if you're looking for a better discount with nicer and much much more knowledgeable sales staff, go right across from Tourneau in Caesars to Roman Times!
    Although I have a cool salesman at the Time Dome now and am not afraid of Tourneau anymore (discounts from an almost-WIS salesperson), I have to agree that Roman Times also has a good selection, willingness to deal and good salesmen (I did say salesMEN for a reason, and it has nothing to do with sexism).

After you're done at the watch shops, stop by the cigar bar and have a stogie with me, I'm there often.

-s-
    Vegas, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpicker View Post
    Hi all,

I am from Germany, and I have a colleague who is going to spend a few weeks in the USA, i.e. in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco.

He would be willing to visit a watch dealer and eventually purchase a watch for me, as long as it would not cost him too much efforts to reach this dealer or shop.

The brands I am interested in are Seiko, Citizen, Orient, ... especially models which are not available in Europe (such as a SEIKO Spirit for instance).

Can you guys recommend me a serious and reputable dealer or shop in LA, Las Vegas or San Francisco (and maybe also tell me his web site/online shop)?

I would appreciate any reply which would help me to let my colleague spend some money for me...

Cheers,
    Markus

PS: Of course my colleague will show his/my purchase to the customs and also will pay import turnover taxes - means no shady business!

Have you tried http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/Watch%20Sales%20Table.htm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast