Delivery from USA to EU !
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SSeyn

Thread: Delivery from USA to EU !

Delivery from USA to EU !

Hi, i just noticed jomashop has huge discounts on frederique constant and i want to buy an ~500$ watch. The main problem is that im from eastern europe, kind of poor country ( minimum wage is 250$ ). And i was wondering what happens if my package gets stolen? Do you guys have any experience with that and jomashop ?
    At my local AD the watch is 1100$, it's 2x the price. Also i had some experience with a private postal service. Ordered clothes from belgium to romania and the shoes got stolen(was shipped with DPD).I got the money from shoes back from the clothing company but what if this happens with my watch ? I guess on the outside of the package it has written the value, so i think it has higher chances being stolen.
    Last edited by SSeyn; July 29th, 2014 at 02:58.

Re: Delivery from USA to EU !

Never had a watch stolen and they have come numerous countries to the USA. Jomashop would not protect you in the event of a theft. Some shippers offer insurance. The question is whether Jomashop uses shippers that offer insurance and whether that insurance would operate in your country. Suggest that you ask Jomashop what kinds of insurance are available.

I just noticed they have pay on delivery option ! This means i will pay at my door, when i get it, right?
    ev13wt likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

One option is getting the shipment insured if it's prone to theft.

About the pay on delivery, I'm pretty sure that's for US-only. Your best bet would be to get the package shipped insured. I know there's some guy in NL that sells GM frederique constant on ebay. Quite cheap sometimes. But if stealing happens a lot, closer to home isn't going to make a difference.

Best of luck :)

Thread Information