DeWitt Academia Chronographe Sequential
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: DeWitt Academia Chronographe Sequential

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DeWitt Academia Chronographe Sequential

I took some photos today of my DeWitt Academia Chronographe Sequential. Some came out pretty decent so I thought I'd post them. All photos shot using available light from my living room window with hand held light disks to smooth the lighting. The watch is 18K rose gold, titanium, and rubber. When I wear it to parties, people like to ask about it.

The ti / rubber bezel is a bumper guard for the gold underneath (the top of the case).

Last edited by Gary123; January 11th, 2013 at 01:17.
    ImitationOfLife and tony20009 like this.
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero .. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Panerai Sub 106, Muhle Glashutte Rasmus blue

Re: My DeWitt

Looks good. I've always liked DeWitt. I think they should use your pics to sell them. I'm looking at them in wrist watch annual and they don't look nearly as good.

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk HD
    Gary123 likes this.

An impressive watch Gary!
    Gary123 likes this.
    Regards Cam

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Gary - I'm so glad that you try out these less common watches and share them with us.
    Gary123 likes this.

My DeWitt

Unusual and cool. When and what kind of situations do you tend to wear it?
    Gary123 likes this.

Thanks you all. The unusual stuff appeals to me. I wear this when I must dress at least nice or "snazzy" casual, and on up to dressy. Unlike many other dressy sport watches, IMHO I don't see this watch working with jeans. I could be wrong.

My watch pictures are coming out better after a several years of practicing. It was very frustrating for a long time I would rarely get one good picture from a shoot. Now I usually get a few, once in a while none. But those guys who throw their watch down on a table and snap fabulous pictures with a cell phone (was it Roller who did that?), there is no way I can do that. The last picture came out great.
    Last edited by Gary123; January 8th, 2013 at 20:16.
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero .. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Panerai Sub 106, Muhle Glashutte Rasmus blue

I can't decide if that's one of the most beautiful watches I've seen or one of the ugliest
    It's certainly very interesting, and those pics are great.

My DeWitt

Quote Originally Posted by Gary123 View Post
    Thanks you all. The unusual stuff appeals to me. I wear this when I must dress at least nice or "snazzy" casual, and on up to dressy.

My watch pictures are coming out better after a several years of practicing. It was very frustrating for a long time I would rarely get even one good picture from a shoot. Now most times I get a few. But those guys who throw their watch down on a table and snap fabulous pictures with a cell phone (was it Roller who did that?), there is no way I can do that.
    Thanks Gary, i was interested to know how/ where you wore it as I wasnt sure how to categorize the watch from the pics. I agree it looks pretty dressy (and v cool). Great photos btw.

Great pictures and a very cool looking watch. I can see why people ask you about it. I'd love it if just once someone asked me about a watch I was wearing.
    Gary123 likes this.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

I truly appreciate your appreciation for the less traditional time piece Gary. I think your sense of style is beyond cool bro and I wish more of us marched to their own rhythm.
    Gary123 likes this.
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information