Did anyone bought a watch from this seller?
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Did anyone bought a watch from this seller?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Did anyone bought a watch from this seller?

So did anyone bought a watch from this seller Orologi SEIKO, Orologi CITIZEN items in TECNOTEMPO IT store on eBay! it says they are top rated sellers with 100% positive feedback, I've ordered this one Seiko Orologio Solare Diver's 200M WR Solar Watch★garanzia Seiko★affare★sne293p1 | eBay

Re: Did anyone bought a watch from this seller?

Never ordered / heard about them either way ....BUT shouldn't you have asked this question BEFORE you ordered ...just sayin
    In Valor there is Hope - Tacitus

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Well, you already ordered. Why asking now ? If you do not rely on a 100% positive feed back you should back off rather than buying, right ? What am I missing here?
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Because my friends already ordered seiko watches from them, seiko 5 automatics and some monsters and they checked it here in watch store in croatia disassembled whole watch and everything was original, they came with original box, manuals, seiko warranty and something like a credit card which says seiko warranty. On the back it's sellers name and sellers store, watch serial number, movement and a duty stamp from their store. They also have return policy etc etc, kinda scared only because I saw on amazon that I think Jomashop famous and reliable watch supplier for amazon seiko sold a fake seiko to someone, but it didn't came with manual, original seiko box, seiko warranty etc
    Last edited by Pesmerga; September 29th, 2015 at 20:45.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    What am I missing here?
    I smell a hidden promotion.
    Domo likes this.

Wouldn't you be better off asking the people who left feedback for the seller?
    Current Collection - | Ball | Bvlgari | Casio | Citizen | Credor | Girard-Perregaux | Graham | Gbelin | Hamilton | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Longines | Minase | Mhle Glashtte | NOMOS Glashtte | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Undone | Vacheron Constantin | Victorinox Swiss Army |
    Mulling Over - | Minase Horizon | Reservoir |
    On deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary |

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyhead123 View Post
    Wouldn't you be better off asking the people who left feedback for the seller?
    Checked all reviews, 100% positive reviews/feedbacks 23000+ so they should be fine. Not a single neutral or negative all are positive eBay Feedback Profile for tecnotempo

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmerga View Post
    Because my friends already ordered seiko watches from them, seiko 5 automatics and some monsters and they checked it here in watch store in croatia disassembled whole watch and everything was original, they came with original box, manuals, seiko warranty and something like a credit card which says seiko warranty. On the back it's sellers name and sellers store, watch serial number, movement and a duty stamp from their store. They also have return policy etc etc, kinda scared only because I saw on amazon that I think Jomashop famous and reliable watch supplier for amazon seiko sold a fake seiko to someone, but it didn't came with manual, original seiko box, seiko warranty etc
    So, if you know all that I really wonder why you asked ? You are not shilling, are you ?!
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    So, if you know all that I really wonder why you asked ? You are not shilling, are you ?!
    I guess not (if shilling means gambling?) asked because I kinda don't trust ebay stores (stores that don't really exist in towns, streets, only online stores).

I guess not (if shilling means gambling?) asked because I kinda don't trust ebay stores (stores that don't really exist in towns, streets, only online stores).
    You're just immune to The Stuffler's charms

Make sure you let us know how it turns out. The more trustworthy global sources for Seiko the better!
    Rusty427 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information