Did Charles manson actually make attorney Vincent Bugliosi's wristwatch stop running?
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By mpalmer
  • 1 Post By Keithcozz
  • 1 Post By EnderW
  • 1 Post By Lord Monocle
  • 1 Post By ilitig8

Thread: Did Charles manson actually make attorney Vincent Bugliosi's wristwatch stop running?

Did Charles manson actually make attorney Vincent Bugliosi's wristwatch stop running?

The famous prosecutor of the Manson murders trial passed away in June, 2015. Here is a memorial page:
    Vincent Bugliosi (1934 - 2015) - Find A Grave Memorial

There is a scene in the movie Helter Skelter in which the Manson character seemingly stares down Bugliosi and then Bugliosi looks at his watch and it has stopped, with Manson laughing and supposedly in-the-know about what happened to the watch. Does anyone know if this is true? I can't see Vincent Bugliosi allowing such a scene in the film that gives credence to Manson's "powers" unless it were true.
    Last edited by Croton_Equator; January 2nd, 2016 at 19:10.

Re: Did Charles manson actually make attorney Vincent Bugliosi's wristwatch stop running?

Call me old school, but I don't believe that humans can have special powers...

And for the record teenage girls, I don't believe in vampires, werewolves, or zombies either...
    Lord Monocle and rfortson like this.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Re: Did Charles manson actually make attorney Vincent Bugliosi's wristwatch stop running?

I was expecting a punchline.

I am disappointed.
    mpalmer likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes it's true. Luckily his attorney bough a Philip Stein watch shortly after and natural frequency technology counterbalanced Mansons' evil spell, as well as, helped the attorney sleep better and improved his sexual vigor. At that point he bough a gold 58mm Invicta and it helped him attract hot women...

Seriously, anyone got a moonphase watch on? Is it full moon or something?
    mpalmer likes this.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw
    "Don?t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Greg King
    ?Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.? Mark Twain
    "The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln
    "A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet. But it does not follow that whatever we choose to call a Rose will possess the Rose's fragrance." BB Warfield

Quote Originally Posted by mpalmer View Post

And for the record teenage girls, I don't believe in vampires, werewolves, or zombies either...
    Yeah, this. There's no reason to even ask the question.

(Of course I feel a similar sentiment when somebody here or elsewhere explains that he or she emits a natural murphyonic field that kills quartz watches.)
    mpalmer likes this.
    Guys, I really really really do understand that there was a hack and that my password was reset, but I'm about to take a year off from WUS if you can't stop telling me about it every time I log in. With my password. That you reset.

Weren't I feeling a little lazy now, I would repost that picture of Ray Liotta in Goodfellas laughing his a$$ off...
    Jaeger Lecoultre Master Grande Ultra Thin Date, Bucherer Edition
    Rolex
    Sea Dweller 4000, ref 116600 / Datejust, ref 116234 / Milgauss, ref 116400
    Longines Conquest Heritage 1954-2014 (#13 of 60)
    Grand Seiko SBGA011 / SBGV005
    Seiko SBBN015
    Sinn 140 A (#087 of 500)
    + others...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mpalmer View Post
    Of course only teenage girls!

Ha ha oh my, yes likely the pos had magic powers.

According to Bugliosi his watch did stop when Manson was staring at him, he wrote about it in Helter Skelter. Obviously coincidence but those sorts of things become legendary.
    Croton_Equator likes this.
    ALS Blancpain Breguet Chopard GO Hamilton Hexa Hublot IWC JLC Omega Panerai Patek Rolex Tag Tudor Seiko Sinn UN Vacheron

Thread Information