141 71.57%
  • sport (aquatic)

125 63.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Do you always wear a watch?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Banned

Do you always wear a watch?

While I'm a huge watch fan and have a nice little collection that gets rotated with verve, I usually take my watch off more or less as soon as I enter the house. I also don't shower or sleep with it on. I'd find that very uncomfortable. However, I see that many people wear their watch(es) all the time, literally 24/7. So this poll is to get a bearing on how many people wear a watch in what type of situations. Of course, not all watches lend themselves to being worn 24/7 but this is more about the wearer than the watch.

So what's your wear pattern?

Thanks for contributing! :)

Till

Re: Do you always wear a watch?

I have a different watch for running. Otherwise the only times I don't wear a watch are when having a bit of slap and tickle and sleeping. Which is good, since they usually follow in very rapid succession

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Barry H View Post
    I have a different watch for running. Otherwise the only times I don't wear a watch are when having a bit of slap and tickle and sleeping. Which is good, since they usually follow in very rapid succession
    I'm glad I posted option 6 then. :)

Thanks for voting!

Till

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Barry H View Post
    maybe you should start wearing it during the slap and tickle session. That way, you can set the stopwatch and time yourself and see how much the times had improved (or declined?)

Running, I take my Seiko quartz because it's comfortable, it has good lume for night runs and it can take the impacts automatics cannot.

During sex, I've always worn one. But lately with a new metal headboard, i keep banging it against the board. Not to mention watches aren't too compatible with furry handcuffs. OOPS, DID I JUST SAY THAT?!

I've had my little Seiko since I was maybe 14 years old. It's all scratched and banged up, it goes to the shower every day, it goes on at night when i am watching tv or sleeping, and it goes on when I am doing things that would be questionable to do with an automatic or a nicer watch.

I don't wear it out in public any more, though I am wearing it in my high school graduation picture (albeit it was in much better shape, and can't be so easily identified from the side profile)
    Last edited by mr00jimbo; April 12th, 2010 at 19:53.

Well I checked everything except where being "nekid" is normally the standard.............IMHO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-Junkie View Post
    maybe you should start wearing it during the slap and tickle session. That way, you can set the stopwatch and time yourself and see how much the times had improved (or declined?)
    Yeah! But the potential fall-out for checking your watch or even just admiring it while you should be fully concentrated on other things would be catastrophic.

Also scratching your partner with the watch or having the watch being pressed into your wrist is not so nice. The minority who wears a watch for that must be real tough people.

Just say: Are you done yet, darling?

Till

Vancouver Island / California (depending on the citizenship I use)

I only wear a watch during the third last activity.

Timing's important guys.
    Daily Rotation:
    Seiko
    "Save the Ocean" Turtle; Tudor Black Bay; DOXA 1000T Project Aware (75/92); Seiko SKX013; Garmin Descent; Tissot PRS200

I choose a watch as I'm filling up my pockets with my standard accessories (wallet, phone etc) just before I leave the house in the morning.

It stays on my wrist until...

A) I do something during the course of the day thats definitely going to get my hands/arms filthy (For instance I didn't wear one while demolishing my bathroom for renovation yesterday.)

B) I change it for a different watch if the occasion calls (swapping a beater for my Omega or Aquaracer to go to dinner or something.)

C) Just before I climb into bed for the night.

Any other time, I've got one or another watch on.

Breitling Headwind (blue, brushed on Pilot bracelet)
    Omega
    Seamaster Professional Bond (black)
    Tag Heuer Lewis Hamilton Aquaracer Calibre S (#3383/3500)
    Tag Heuer Formula 1 (white dial)
    Hamilton Field Automatic (42mm, leather)
    Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 (2-tone)
    Fossil Speedway Chrono (blue)

. . . on in the morning, off when I get home from work . . . . and I never wear a watch on the week-end. . . .

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information