DWATCH Black Ray:

Thread: DWATCH Black Ray:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DWATCH Black Ray:

For those of you who never make it around to the dive watch forum, you've probably never seen the new watch set for release in April by DWATCH, an extremely customizable professional dive watch manufacturer boutique. I just received a picture of mine from DWATCH, which is now ready for delivery, and I thought I'd share it with you all. I know it's not for everybody, but I just love it!

I can't wait to get it in my hands so I can take my own pictures of it and really show it off. No offense to Alon, who's cellular-photo here isn't bad at all.

Re: DWATCH Black Ray:

That be PVD goodness.
    "Gentlemen, we should synchronize our watches."

Looks real nice, I really like the the hands especially the blue second hand. 1000M - must be real solid, what are the specs on this watch? I would imagine this would be a good fishing watch.
    Last edited by Buck; March 19th, 2009 at 04:54.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Looks real nice, I really like the the hands especially the red second hand. 1000Ft - must be real solid, what are the specs on this watch? I would imagine this would be a good fishing watch.
    haha, yeah great fishing watch, you could tie it to the end of a rope and use it as the anchor!

The watch is 46.5mm in diameter (exluding crown - which thankfully is in the 4 o'clock position). It's 17mm in height as well, which adds to the heft of this beast. The w/r is actually 1000m, which is 3300 ft., but mine will probably never see anything past 10ft.

The best part is the customization you can do with this. PVD, brushed, polished for the case. Same options plus a black with brushed accents for the bezel. Then there's different dial options, as well as hand combinations. I opted for the all black with white hour and minute hands and a blue seconds hand, as I already have red and orange seconds hands, and I always thought the best color combination has been black and blue! There's also supposed to be different hand styles, a lot of people really didn't like the hour and minute hands that DWATCH went with, though I'm rather diggin' 'em myself, something different the the ever-lame plonguer (sp?) hands you see on every other dive watch out there.

Were is this watch place you speak of B.T.Box? Do they have a website where I can take a look? Thanks -- Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Were is this watch place you speak of B.T.Box? Do they have a website where I can take a look? Thanks -- Buck
    You referring to the dive watch forum I spoke of? It's here on WUS. Just click the link at the top left of any page here that says "FORUMS". Then there's a list of all kind of different specific discussion forums, one of which is the dive watch related forum.

Sweet! Cant wait till it finaly gets to you so you can show it off in a much more proper way!

Just dont think about it, maybe the time will fly by faster. hey at least you have your sweet sweet Benarus to keep you company!

Quote Originally Posted by polaco23 View Post
    Sweet! Cant wait till it finaly gets to you so you can show it off in a much more proper way!

Just dont think about it, maybe the time will fly by faster. hey at least you have your sweet sweet Benarus to keep you company!
    For sure. And eventually the 6309-7040 that should be coming in soon! YAY! ;D

Whats with the discoloration of the pvd? Is it just he lighting, or is it meant to be sorta rustic looking?

I was curious about that too, not completely sure, it looks to me like the thing had just been brought inside from some winter exposure. It might be a rustic thing, not sure, but I don't mind, I actually kind of like it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information