Recently, I saw an ad for a watch for sale in another forum. The ad was worded as follows:
The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.I sent an e-mail to the poster, worded as follows:
Condition (TZ Scale): 95% +
Sale/Trade Price: USD 180
Payment Method(s): Paypal or Fair Trades
Email Address: <removed>
Column wheel HW movt. 36mm across ex. crown. Comes with the original NATO style OD strap plus I'll throw in an extra leather strap or 2. Strap shown will NOT be included in sale/trade.
Hi <removed>,I got the following response:
I'm interested in your watch. Is it still available? If so, could you answer
a few questions?
1. How long have you had it?
2. Are you going to include everything that originally came with the watch?
3. Where/how did you get it?
4. Are there any problems with the watch? e.g. does the second hand always reset
5. How well does it keep time?
6. Does it have the solid caseback?
You must be a newbie to ask questions like that. Since there's quite a lot of interest in the watch I'm going to pass on your questions.
All the best,
I'm a bit baffled. Which of my questions were unreasonable and/or made me seem like a newbie?