Eterna fans deal on amazon uk now

Thread: Eterna fans deal on amazon uk now

Eterna fans deal on amazon uk now

Thought this might be a potential pretty good deal for an Eterna? I know a few fans on the forum and seems cheaper than other similar models when I did a quick Google search

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...ywords=eternia

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody is gonna die."

Re: Eterna fans deal on amazon uk now

The Eterna watches are regularly discounted on Amazon, every 6 months or so. Good value at this price
    Rolex 116660 D-Blue, Tudor Black Bay Bronze/Blue, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 45th Anniversary, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 17 40th Anniversary, Omega Speedy Tuesday, Omega ​Ultraman, Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre, Omega x33 Skywalker Solar Impulse, Omega ​Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono Deep Black, Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 01 Matt Black, Hamilton ​Khaki X-Wind Chrono, Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Double Retrograde, Timex ​Marlin Peanuts

There are tons of Eterna watches out there at extremely low prices on Amazon, eBay, etc. They are literally "close-outs" of thousands of these watches at a fraction of the original MSRP.

But beware of buying any of these watches. Myself and a group of friends decided to snatch up a bunch of these (five in total), and four of the five we purchased all stopped running. (Four were Eterna Vaughan models, one a Madison.) For all intents and purposes, there's basically no warranty on any of these watches.

Nothing wrong with the watches; they are beautifully made, extremely high quality. I'd place the quality of my Eterna Vaughan ($1,200) at the same level higher than my Omega De Ville Hour Vision (MSRP: $6,700). The problem is that most of those watches were made in 2007-2008 and were literally sitting around in some warehouse for almost a decade before being sold, so they really need to be serviced, have the lube replaced, etc., to work properly.

So if you buy one of these watches out there (unless it's quartz), I'd factor in a few hundred dollars to get a good quality servicing at a good watchmaker. To me it was worth it because, depending on the model, you'll still end up with a beautifully made piece at a very low price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great advise. Getting a kontiki chronograph on eBay for $899.00. Know it's an older model, forgot about a mechanical watch sitting around idle for so long.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thread Information