Everyday Watch

Thread: Everyday Watch

Everyday Watch

Hey Folks,
    I am new to this forum but would like to get some suggestions regarding an everyday watch. I would like to purchase a titanium, automatic watch (Kinetic, Eco Drive, etc.) that has a perpetual calendar and a sapphire crystal. I have checked Seiko and Citizen but I cannot find a watch with the 4 feature that I would like. Have I missed one or should I look for a discontinued model? Thanks.

Re: Everyday Watch

Men’s Eco-Drive Solar Powered Perpetual Calendar watch from Citizen Watch Company (model BL5250-02L)
    This everyday sports watch from Citizen is really loaded with an amazing number of high-end features at a remarkably low price. It is a great watch and a great value.

Specifics:
    * Perpetual Calendar: The highly precise Japanese 6 hand movement features a window at 4 o’clock that shows the date without any need to make changes from month to month. This calendar automatically adjusts for odd and even months and leap years through the remainder of this century.
    * Chronograph: When in the Chronograph mode the stop-watch can measure elapsed time up to 60 minutes in 1/20th second increments.
    * 24 Hour Dial - The small dial at 10 o’clock reads military 24 hour time differentiating between day and night.
    * Dual time zones: You can set the watch to show the correct time in two different time zones.
    * Alarm Function: You can set an alarm to sound for 15 seconds at the time of day you specify. This is a great function if you want to be on time for meetings, a doctors appointment, etc.
    * Highly polished solid Titanium case. Titanium is a great material for a watch because it has twice the strength of steel but weighs 40% less. Citizen polishes their Titanium watches to a bright finish that looks like stainless steel. This is a moderately large men’s watch with a case diameter of 43 millimeters and a thickness of 13 mm.
    * Textured black dial with large easy to read luminous Arabic numerals and luminous hands.
    * Screw-in case back adds to water tight integrity. Rated water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet). One way rotating elapsed time bezel makes this watch suitable for diving (just replace the leather band with a rubber dive strap for your dive trip).
    * Anti-glare non reflective mineral glass crystal is scratch resistant.
    * Brown leather Alligator grain band with padding and white stitching.

Please click on our photo to see an enlarged image that shows the quality in detail.

This is a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. This means that the watch is solar powered. It is equipped with a solar cell in the watch dial that converts light energy into electrical energy to power the watch. It has a 270 day power reserve with power save. This means that you will never need to replace a battery.

This is a new watch in factory packaging with gift box, owners manual, and a limited 5 year warranty. We are an authorized Citizen dealer.

Please

Thread Information