The watch bug has bitten me pretty hard and I'm looking for another piece, AGAIN!. I'm sure many of you suffer from the same affliction I have. So here's the break down of what I currently own.
1. Tag Links quartz chrono black dial (first over 1000.00 watch).
2. Omega Planet Ocean SS cerca 2011 black dial. (current daily watch)
3. Grand Seiko Snow Flake. (using as my dress watch.)
4. Omega Speedy 57' Broad arrow (newest watch in the collection.)
What my requirements are for my new piece.
1. I'm looking for a new everyday watch that's pretty good for everything from work, weekends, holidays/vacation.
2. I'm looking for something that is very simple, so no complication (maybe date feature).
3. Something that if I bang up will add character vs. being a glaring imperfection. For example I feel the Rolex explore / OP39 looks better with wear vs be completely mint.
4. Perfect a silver or white dial. Seeing as I have my Omega Planet Ocean if I'm need a black face.
5. On a bracelet
6. And of course a great brand.
What I'm currently looking at that I would love your guys thoughts.
1. Omega Railmaster non-LE 2017 . Love the fully brush SS case and that heavily brushed dial looks amazing.
2. Omega Globemaster SS.
3. Rolex OP39 in white 2018. Not a huge Rolex fan, but OP39 and the Explore/Explore II are the only exception.
4. JLC Master Controller 2018. I know it doesn't come with a bracelet, but dial looks amazing and it's a JLC.
If I miss any watches that might be good please let me know and let me know which of the 4 everyone prefers.
Thanks for the help