Fake Tag Heuer?

Thread: Fake Tag Heuer?

Fake Tag Heuer?

Can someone help me? Is this Tag Watch Fake? Thanks Ladies Tag Heuer Watch | eBay

Re: Fake Tag Heuer?

Looks good..It is hard to tell from a limited group of photos.

Re: Fake Tag Heuer?

I can't say for sure.
    I think you'd probably need a movement shot to tell for sure whether it's fake, though people around here might know a lot more off the top of their head.

Notice the dings and nicks on the bezel-- indication of pretty rough condition.
    I wouldn't buy it unless the seller sent (a) movement pics, (b) pics of the bracelet from every angle, and (c) pics of the crystal (the glass) on an angle to show that there were no scratches.

- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
    Oris Big Crown Pointer Date (in red!) | Oris Artix Date | Glycine Airman DC-4 GMT | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Bernhardt Corsair GMT | Nth Naken Renegade | Hamilton Jazzmaster Square | Citizen Grand Classic | Kronaby Apex | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Samurai | Prometheus Jellyfish Yellow | Spinnaker Bradner | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" |

Thread Information