WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Favorite Oris ???

10K views 71 replies 48 participants last post by  DarthVedder 
#1 ·
Evening all,

We are all very excited to have received Oris today in Texas but as we are new to the brand as it is now, I thought I'd ask.
"What is your favorite Oris watch and why" ... for me it's this Diver 65 for every obvious reason but we'd all really appreciate your perspective.

Thanks so much

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#18 · (Edited)
My favorite is their "non-diver" (polished bezel) TT1 Day Date--they make/made three non-chrono versions (black, blue, and white dials)--in two case sizes (37 and 42)--my favorite is the 42mm version with blue dial--extremely rare--have never seen another of the polished bezel blue dial (though, honestly, shouldn't this thread be posted in the Oris forum?). Whatever, here's mine:

Attachments

#19 ·
My favorite is their "non-diver" (polished bezel) TT1 Day Date--they make/made three non-chrono versions (black, blue, and white dials)--in two case sizes (37 and 42)--my favorite is the 42mm version with blue dial--extremely rare--have never seen another of the polished bezel blue dial. Here's mine:
Lovely dial color!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#37 ·
Were I to buy an Oris, it would likely be the Artix Complication Moonphase, which sadly is no longer in production.

View attachment 12874819

Regards,
Alysandir

P.S. Oh, good....inline images aren't showing again...
I mentioned that 3 times in this thread. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.