Festina CHRONO BIKE INFO

Thread: Festina CHRONO BIKE INFO

Festina CHRONO BIKE INFO

Just got a Model -F16223- off the net. I believe this watch was made in 2006, it has the rubber band, red stitching and the watch face is black. It all looks legit but was sold as new but with no factory paperwork, i knew that when i bought it. Does this sound like a legit watch, not a fake. On these and current models they use the last number to iednetify face color, i believe. This watch just has the above numbers on it, which might be correct but i did see one with the face color i have listed as -F16223/9- but do not know if that 9 should be stamped on the back. My 2007 Chrono Bike has a 5 digit number but looks nothing like how the number above is stamped on the back. Its the same line of watch Chrono Bike but with the steel braclet and was bought from jewler and i registered it. Any dead give aways that would indicate the -F16223- could be a fake?

Re: Festina CHRONO BIKE INFO

Hi and welcome to the forum. I don't know how Festina stamp their cases. I doubt that fakers would pay much attention to the brand, but I guess anything is possible. Have you tried e-mailing Festina directly? I'm sure they could answer your query.

thanks, i have 3 days, now 2, before i have to return, I have dealt with Festina USA in the past and very very hard to contact, not sure if it is cool to use the name of business or internet seller that this came from but they advertised it as "100% AUTHENTIC We do provide a certificate of authenticity, a one year warranty"

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

I do not think that someone is going to fake Festina watches. Not a brand in the focuss of forgers.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Thread Information